Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
This is going to be the first game I rock on my PS4 after having it for several months. Can't wait. Question though, if I cop on my PS4 and have my account on my sons, can I pay for it only once and we can both rock at the same time?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
This is going to be the first game I rock on my PS4 after having it for several months. Can't wait. Question though, if I cop on my PS4 and have my account on my sons, can I pay for it only once and we can both rock at the same time?

Yeah but if he wants to play it on his own account he has to activate your psn as his primary ps4

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

just make sure that you activate your son's account as the primary for your psn, then log back into his account on his ps4... then log back in to your psn to play it on your ps4...

its a little complicated but easy to do, so people mistakenly think its not possible... essentially anyone can share 100% of digital games with one friend for free and even play with them.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
i honestly for the life of me cant understand why people fawn over the collectors edition for anything... like so you can get a steel case, a fukkin art book, and the soundtrack that you coulda just downloaded for free?

that shyt just seems like clutter for ur house honestly, waste of money.
:manny: Some people are just collectors at heart. In most cases the art book alone is worth it to me. That's usually the only time I get it when the price overall isn't too crazy. I'm a sucker for concept art, especially with it being a hobby of mine.

I'm just getting the reg copy this time around tho. I know more copies of the collectors are available now, but other than the art book, nothing excites me about it. And I rather have it digitally than a physical copy now, and I know dudes are gonna post art book scans online when the game drops. Hopefully :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On some real stuff this game looks great but it's too hard for me pause.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:manny: Some people are just collectors at heart. In most cases the art book alone is worth it to me. That's usually the only time I get it when the price overall isn't too crazy. I'm a sucker for concept art, especially with it being a hobby of mine.

I'm just getting the reg copy this time around tho. I know more copies of the collectors are available now, but other than the art book, nothing excites me about it. And I rather have it digitally than a physical copy now, and I know dudes are gonna post art book scans online when the game drops. Hopefully :francis:
I wasnt even gonna answer dude spend my hard earned money how the fukk I feel.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Saw something about one of the covenants. :mjlol: anti-pvp people are gonna be pissed. They better play offline :umad:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:mjcry:

This happened to me when I found The Show out early last year at Wal Mart.

Try pre-ordering for store pick up from Best Buy, if you get the e-mail confirming it will be ready to pick up on the 24th than that means they already have it and moved it to customer service.

If you get lucky whoever does store pick ups might just see a game and not realize they are giving it to you early.

I managed to do this with Madden the Friday before release, you gotta get a non-gamer though. Cause it failed for me with with a game after Madden with a different kid behind the counter.

aight, I just preorederd this from my best buy. If I get that email early, im gonna try it :lupe:

-DMP-

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
aight, I just preorederd this from my best buy. If I get that email early, im gonna try it :lupe:

-DMP-
Just play dumb, I went in and said, "my girl bought this game for me and said she got the e-mail that it was ready for pickup"

Technically it will say ready for pick up on the 24th but fingers crossed they just grab it and give it to you.

I know for a fact that the e-mail only gets sent when they bring it to the service desk though, so it is there if you get the e-mail.