Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Might just say fukk it and reserve my Collector's Edition at GameStop. Think it's sold out everywhere else.

Edit: Nvm site says it's sold out now :shaq2:
Yeah just saw that it been available all day that's what I get for dragging my feet :mjcry:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah just saw that it been available all day that's what I get for dragging my feet :mjcry:
I got Amazon to email me if they get any more copies, but I know that's hella wishful thinking :mjcry:

I'll wait a couple more days and then I'll just order the reg edition off Amazon and just hope someone scans the art book soon. That's all I really care about with the Collector's lol.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got Amazon to email me if they get any more copies, but I know that's hella wishful thinking :mjcry:

I'll wait a couple more days and then I'll just order the reg edition off Amazon and just hope someone scans the art book soon. That's all I really care about with the Collector's lol.
I want that steel book case I think I'm a wait for somebody not to pick they copy up then take it off Gamestops hands

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Amazon has the Collector's Edition available now. bytch asses didn't email me tho :stopitslime:
I'm just gonna cop the reg edition. Know somebody gonna post that art book online. Yall can still eat :blessed:

@Los! get on that bruh...

fukk them lurkers round here :birdman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Breh Game stop got more in I just ordered my online :blessed:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i honestly for the life of me cant understand why people fawn over the collectors edition for anything... like so you can get a steel case, a fukkin art book, and the soundtrack that you coulda just downloaded for free?

that shyt just seems like clutter for ur house honestly, waste of money.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
walmart had this joint on the shelf. my eyes lit up. i was about to come here and pop shyt while it installs.
cotdamn system wouldn't allow the transaction to go through. old man was like no soup for you... lemme take the rest of these off the shelf.....:mjcry:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
walmart had this joint on the shelf. my eyes lit up. i was about to come here and pop shyt while it installs.
cotdamn system wouldn't allow the transaction to go through. old man was like no soup for you... lemme take the rest of these off the shelf.....:mjcry:

:wow: i know that L hurt like a motherfukker :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:mjcry:

This happened to me when I found The Show out early last year at Wal Mart.

Try pre-ordering for store pick up from Best Buy, if you get the e-mail confirming it will be ready to pick up on the 24th than that means they already have it and moved it to customer service.

If you get lucky whoever does store pick ups might just see a game and not realize they are giving it to you early.

I managed to do this with Madden the Friday before release, you gotta get a non-gamer though. Cause it failed for me with with a game after Madden with a different kid behind the counter.