Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yo I swear to gawd this game really fukking making me mad :mindblown:

Like.... wtf I don't REALLY know where the fukk to go!?!? Like why the fukk is the bloodstarve beast alive again?? I killeed that bytch ass nikka months ago and I ain't play since then because I didn't have my PS4. Now I downloaded my save to my new PS4 and these bittch nikkas got me fightting him again and now I LOST 25K fukking souls since I died on my way back to that nikka fukking with these werewolves and shyt :snoop:

That shyt INFURIATED ME I damn near threw my fukking controller at the screen.

Like WWHERE THE fukk DO YOU HAVE TO GO?? There's this big gate near that big giant motherfukker with the chain and ball and it says something about tyou need a fukking emblem...?? WHAT EMBLEM!?!? This ain't Resifukkingdent Evil 2! shyt got me wanting to put tthis game on the backburner.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tips brehs please :sadcam:

finally playing the game
I just bought it a few days ago too. My advice would be grind enough until you feel comfortable out there, its easy to get caught slipping. The first boss kicked my ass a few times until I leveled to avout 16 and rest has been smooth... for now

Oh and best game I played this gen by a longshot

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I just bought it a few days ago too. My advice would be grind enough until you feel comfortable out there, its easy to get caught slipping. The first boss kicked my ass a few times until I leveled to avout 16 and rest has been smooth... for now

Oh and best game I played this gen by a longshot
so just keep farming on those guys next to the fire in central yharnam?

i opened the other gate so i can get back to the dream easy

Daps
so just keep farming on those guys next to the fire in central yharnam?

i opened the other gate so i can get back to the dream easy
You don't level up automatically like other games. You can only do that in the dream with blood echoes. Also you don't need to level up to beat the cleric beast. He's designed to be beatable at the starting level. If you have a pistol try shooting him in the head a couple of times (he'll fall and then you can initiate a visceral attack with r1)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally started playing this again after putting it on the back burner. Was worried id be lost but it didnt take me long to pick it back up.

Guess this is where the game gets weird :huhldup: muthafukkas growing tentacles and snakes and shyt.

Took me 3 tries to beat shadow of yharnam. b*stards summoning those snakes :bryan:

I was skimmjng through the thread and saw something about a secret castle or some shyt? How do I get there? :jbhmm:

Any other secret paths I should be on the look out for? :jbhmm:

I can see why some people might not like this one as much compared to other soul gamea because its not like those. Game has a much more tight focus on what it is. Personally I love the horror theme

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
seriously fukk these brain suckers in upper cathedral ward:beli:

These narrow ass halls and their extremely cheap moveset is infuriating :martin:

They just run straight at you to grab you or shoot at you to paralyze to grab you and they take half your life once they grab you.

And the narrow ass halls make it so i cant even do the power move with 2 handed axe to knock them down because it either catches on something or the second hit misses and doesnt knock them down so they just grab you :skip:

Its got me more frustrated than most of the bosses

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got 40 insight:merchant:

I swear this is the best game I played in a few years based off how much im enjoying it. I copped MGS 5 day one and haven't been able to play it due to this piff.:banderas:
I might need some help getting weapons in chalice dungeons brehs. I have no idea how to get them even reading online a nikka is confused.