Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat that fuccking blood starveed beeast and the hunter atop the tower. Now I don't know where the fukk to go :mindblown:

Last edited:
Daps
Finished it this week, the most fun I had playing a game in forever.

Loved the evasion aspect, never got into the Souls series, thinking about revisiting DS2, but the speed and action of this combat was so addictive and kept you on the edge of your seat.

Also, great atmosphere and character design. I need BB2 to happen asap

Got the umbilical cord "good ending", it was cool, don't know why it was titled the good ending though, didn't feel super special.

Daps
Good question, what level was everyone at when they finished the game?

I was at level 116.

I see some these dudes on YT do a run with no leveling up, god bless that dedication but that shyt is crazy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I swear to gawd this game really fukking making me mad :mindblown:

Like.... wtf I don't REALLY know where the fukk to go!?!? Like why the fukk is the bloodstarve beast alive again?? I killeed that bytch ass nikka months ago and I ain't play since then because I didn't have my PS4. Now I downloaded my save to my new PS4 and these bittch nikkas got me fightting him again and now I LOST 25K fukking souls since I died on my way back to that nikka fukking with these werewolves and shyt :snoop:

That shyt INFURIATED ME I damn near threw my fukking controller at the screen.

Like WWHERE THE fukk DO YOU HAVE TO GO?? There's this big gate near that big giant motherfukker with the chain and ball and it says something about tyou need a fukking emblem...?? WHAT EMBLEM!?!? This ain't Resifukkingdent Evil 2! shyt got me wanting to put tthis game on the backburner.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Finished it this week, the most fun I had playing a game in forever.

Loved the evasion aspect, never got into the Souls series, thinking about revisiting DS2, but the speed and action of this combat was so addictive and kept you on the edge of your seat.

Also, great atmosphere and character design. I need BB2 to happen asap

Got the umbilical cord "good ending", it was cool, don't know why it was titled the good ending though, didn't feel super special.
which ending..

(SPOILER)

...did you become a cripple or...did you becoming a god..

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Yo I swear to gawd this game really fukking making me mad :mindblown:

Like.... wtf I don't REALLY know where the fukk to go!?!? Like why the fukk is the bloodstarve beast alive again?? I killeed that bytch ass nikka months ago and I ain't play since then because I didn't have my PS4. Now I downloaded my save to my new PS4 and these bittch nikkas got me fightting him again and now I LOST 25K fukking souls since I died on my way back to that nikka fukking with these werewolves and shyt :snoop:

That shyt INFURIATED ME I damn near threw my fukking controller at the screen.

Like WWHERE THE fukk DO YOU HAVE TO GO?? There's this big gate near that big giant motherfukker with the chain and ball and it says something about tyou need a fukking emblem...?? WHAT EMBLEM!?!? This ain't Resifukkingdent Evil 2! shyt got me wanting to put tthis game on the backburner.

you can buy it at the ghoul in a fountain shop...not sure why its like that though