Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I'm getting killed in central yharham. Finally got to the bridge but ran out of Molotov's . that pair of wolf beast things destroyed me.

I did well w the souls games not sure why I'm having so much trouble

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I'm getting killed in central yharham. Finally got to the bridge but ran out of Molotov's . that pair of wolf beast things destroyed me.

I always tried to avoid those fukks at a low level. Later on they're cake but two of them so early on is an obvious roadblock.

You should just take the path to the left and go down into the sewers. Even though there are tough guys down there too you you can at least farm blood echoes to buy more molotovs.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps

Lure the wolves down the stairs into the doorway, they can't get in, and just give them that work :banderas:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I beat the fourth boss on my second try :banderas:

Before I got to the boss though (Amila or something like that) I took a right and went down that path with the two hunters. I kept going and started fighting those giant hooded monsters with the axe. They weren't the problem it was the fukkboi up top that was shooting the gun at me so I ran into the big room the other way, tried to opened the door and it said it was locked. All of a sudden I got grabbed and lifted up by a giant monster and died instantly. :dwillhuh::dahell::mjcry:. I lost 20,000 blood echoes because of that. Tf was that thing brehs.

Edit: I'm loving the weapons and their alternative forms in this game. Some Dark Souls enthusiast are kinda turned off by the idea of less weapons, but me personally that's A ok with me because you can do so many different things and string interesting unique combos between them.

The Kirkhammer and Rifle Spear :banderas:

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
So I beat the game :shaq2:

I completely messed up the final boss sequence. I completely just clicked through the convo and submitted my life :snoop:

I even did the umbilical cord shyt. I missed Amadyla or w/e too. I want to get the true ending but I don't want to go through the entire game again especially on NG+. Why did I fukk this up:damn:

That being said game isn't nearly as difficult as the other Souls game. Pretty sure I beat every boss in 5 tries or less except for Ebrietas.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I beat the game :shaq2:

I completely messed up the final boss sequence. I completely just clicked through the convo and submitted my life :snoop:

I even did the umbilical cord shyt. I missed Amadyla or w/e too. I want to get the true ending but I don't want to go through the entire game again especially on NG+. Why did I fukk this up:damn:

That being said game isn't nearly as difficult as the other Souls game. Pretty sure I beat every boss in 5 tries or less except for Ebrietas.

Finally beat the game a few minutes ago,

but I fukked up the ending sequence too and just submitted without consuming the cords. :beli:

Ebrietas was the worst boss to me. That shyt took me the last 3 weeks. :beli:

That charge shyt she does sucked.

Game was definitely dope as fukk even though it was one of the harder games I've played.

I wish I would have saved after beating the "last" boss so I could redo the ending sequence to get the "true" ending

Time to open up Arkham Knight!!! :blessed:

Trade in value for BB at best buy is 21.... :patrice:

Time for Ebay.