Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I got the yharnam stone 4 times with 4 different builds, and I have PvP'd for 100+ hours.

The game needs some balance. Evelyn+bone marrow+ Chikage is pretty much game breaking. I use that build the most. having 20+ vials in a PvP situation is also pretty annoying. Most core players don't heal out of some code of honor. I don't believe honor within video games, but I don't heal because otherwise matches could go on forever.

Honestly p, the only useable weapons are the the Chikage, threaded Cain, burial blade, blades of mercy and the Ludwigs holy blade.

I like the hunters axe, but every point put into strength is something that could have gone into skill or bloodtinge.

Also, the game is too easy (except for depth 4 and depth 5 chalice dungeons).

Bloodborne could be the perfect game it just needs a few tweaks.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New patch came in. I don't know all the details but it allows better coop especially in the dungeons. Ill post the notes later when i find a good description

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just pickd this up a couple days ago. I havent been invaded once wtf

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on certain levels. And even then if you kill the bell ringing bytch that eliminates pvp for that area. Thank god pvp is ass in Soul games

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

People only invade in the final area just to fukk with you right at the end and in a optional boss area where everyone does pvp

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only on certain levels. And even then if you kill the bell ringing bytch that eliminates pvp for that area. Thank god pvp is ass in Soul games
The first thing I do especially in Nightmare Frontier and Nightmare Mensis is kill the bell lady. Most of the time I only deal with Invaders is when I'm summoned as a Co Op in someone else's game. Then I'll blindside the invader while he's fighting the host and kill them.