Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:lupe: wat is numbing mist? I havent came across that yet

You throw it and it keeps whatever you're fighting from healing. If you opened the shortcut where you find the wooden shield you can climb that ladder on the right. There's some at the top.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
:mjcry: someone please tell me how to kill vicar amelia..damn dog is giving me that WORK :mjcry:
use fire paper on your weapon, and throw cocktails at her, stay close to her and she won't heal herself

*edit* I didn't see your post about beating her

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That one NPC was shady as fukk. Dude was kneeling over a bunch of bodies and was all "do you know of a good place hunter? :troll:"

Not gonna lie dude had me shook when he transformed. Didn't expect for him to be that big :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That one NPC was shady as fukk. Dude was kneeling over a bunch of bodies and was all "do you know of a good place hunter? :troll:"

Not gonna lie dude had me shook when he transformed. Didn't expect for him to be that big :russ:

Yeah, I saw him leeching on the dead and didn't even give his bum ass a chance to talk, just started slicing and dicing. Then he transformed, scared teh shyt outta me and merked me. I came back tho, and murdered him him from inside the cave like a bytch, but it worked and got my duckets back. Ole hairy electric bugaloo faggit.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah, I saw him leeching on the dead and didn't even give his bum ass a chance to talk, just started slicing and dicing. Then he transformed, scared teh shyt outta me and merked me. I came back tho, and murdered him him from inside the cave like a bytch, but it worked and got my duckets back. Ole hairy electric bugaloo faggit.
:dead: I did the same thing. When he first transformed and started swinging I was all :damn: and ended up running off a cliff :mjcry:

Took out that dude from inside that doorway with no fukks given. I wasn't fighting that thing on that lil ass platform lol.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Fan Theory: You're Drinking Menstrual Blood In Bloodborne

1227466192390819725.png

Have you ever wondered about the origin of the healing blood in Bloodborne? Someone has a theory, and it’s kind of gross. It also makes a lot of sense.
As those of you that are playing Bloodborne know, blood is the cornerstone of all society in Yharnam. People drink blood for healing purposes. They also drink it recreationally, so much so that blood is more popular than alcohol. In essence, the people of Bloodborne are like vampires. They’re all thirsty as hell for that blood—literally.
This weekend, Redditor LucatielKnight posted a thread musing on the origin of said blood. They raise a few noteworthy observations, including:
  • Special blood vials in the game all come from women, such as Arianna, Iosefka, and Sister Adella. We also know that the Healing Church chooses specific women to be “vessels for blood” and are “groomed as Blood Saints.” We also know that the person who introduced the entire concept of drinking blood to Yharnam is a lady—the Queen of the Pthumerians.
  • One of these women, Arianna, does not give you any more blood when she becomes pregnant. Furthermore, it’s worth considering that the old lady that you can bring to the church does not give you blood. Menopause?
  • The game loves to use concepts relating to the moon and cycles.
  • One of Bloodborne’s important locations is called “The Nightmare of Mensis.” There is also a boss called “Brain of Mensis” (which you have to defeat in order to get an item called ‘Blood Rock.’) There is also an item called “Mensis Cage,” which is used as an antenna that facilitates contact with the Great Ones. Mensis is very similar to the word “menses,” which is Latin for, well, menstruation. The word also has close ties with the concept of the moon.
All of this comes together to make LucatielKnight wonder one thing. “Are we all healing with vials of period blood?” LucatielKnight asks. “I’m laughing as I’m writing this, but what is going on!?” Now that they mention it, though, Coldblood does kind of look like menstrual blood clots...
Obviously, this is but a theory/interpretation, and a kind of silly one at that. But given how fixated the game is on the horrors of pregnancy and birth, the idea that maybe the blood vials are menstrual blood isn’t so outlandish. It wouldn’t even be the most disgusting thing in the game, either. Still, I will indulge my more childish side here: eww.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Still slogging through this game. Realized I may have fukked up.

Killed Rom the Spider before sending any people to the Cathedral safe zone. Now they aint answering my knocks and shyt. Got 1 old lady from Yarnham there, that's it. how badly did I fukk up?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
fukking Unseen Village brehs :francis:

Probably the first time ever that this game has pissed me off. The constant respawning of enemies :francis::francis::francis:. I'm not even mad at the difficulty jump, just trying to get through these waves while at the same time tryin to kill the bell maiden or whatever.

Was at the part where you run into the first wave of respawning witches. Looking for that bell bytch causing that fukkery and one of those big creepy ass tentacle monsters (DEF the creepiest fukks in the game IMO) starts shooting lasers at me :dwillhuh::why:

Died at the same spot a few times and just cut that shyt off :mjcry:. Wasn't in the mood for that level of frustration last night. I'm grinding again next time I play that part :francis:

Wanted to do more chalice dungeons but I guess I need more parts for the second tombstone...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Still slogging through this game. Realized I may have fukked up.

Killed Rom the Spider before sending any people to the Cathedral safe zone. Now they aint answering my knocks and shyt. Got 1 old lady from Yarnham there, that's it. how badly did I fukk up?
The people you rescue aren't vital for completing the game unless you want the perfect ending. They've got some side missions you can do and can also give you a few items, but that's about it I think. I'm a lil bit further then you. Better prepare for that next area breh :mjcry: