Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Is there anyway to get the blood gem master trophy without entering glyphs on-line?

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just got to Cainhurst for the first time while I didn't even mean to get there. Those :demonic: horses showed up and I was ready to take them on. Thank God I paid attention to the cutscene and didn't kill em on sight :whew:

The boss in Cainhurst whipped my ass for a few days. fukk that piece of shyt :pacspit:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Dude pointed to the moon im just standing there ready for battle. Im like i seen my insight go up i know its about to go down. Thought ol boy was tryna sneak me. Smh@ myself for waiting damn near a minute before i realized...

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
NG++, breezing through. I was expecting it to get a lot harder but it hasn't. Most of the bosses are easier, but a couple of the regular enemies are a lot tougher.

My insight is sitting on 99, the limit, it's a shame it doesn't have more of a tangible effect on the game besides new attacks for a couple of enemies.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The boss in Cainhurst whipped my ass for a few days. fukk that piece of shyt :pacspit:
:patrice:I'm wondering if I should grind a bit before diving deep in the area. Those spiders outside in the beginning were pretty annoying to deal with. Those ghost maidens afterwards were easy tho.

:russ: Game is starting to become a challenge again so I guess I should level up some more.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
:patrice:I'm wondering if I should grind a bit before diving deep in the area. Those spiders outside in the beginning were pretty annoying to deal with. Those ghost maidens afterwards were easy tho.

:russ: Game is starting to become a challenge again so I guess I should level up some more.
Those ghost bytches are pretty much all you have to deal with once you get inside. You might as well keep going until you get the shortcut before you level up.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:wow:castlevania is dead, long live bloorborne

Can't wait to see what Miyazaki cooks with the DLC and whatever game he starts on next. The man is a genius. Everyone thought this was just going to be a gothic dark souls and he flips what the games about halfway thru it.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Also Micholas Cage is my favorite character in the game. His dialogue and voice acting :mjlol: I actually thought about making a build after him and when people invade me I just run.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game is $20 off at Best Buy right now if you have GCU. Glad I waited on it.