Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Unseen Village brehs :francis:

Probably the first time ever that this game has pissed me off. The constant respawning of enemies :francis::francis::francis:. I'm not even mad at the difficulty jump, just trying to get through these waves while at the same time tryin to kill the bell maiden or whatever.

Was at the part where you run into the first wave of respawning witches. Looking for that bell bytch causing that fukkery and one of those big creepy ass tentacle monsters (DEF the creepiest fukks in the game IMO) starts shooting lasers at me :dwillhuh::why:

Died at the same spot a few times and just cut that shyt off :mjcry:. Wasn't in the mood for that level of frustration last night. I'm grinding again next time I play that part :francis:

Wanted to do more chalice dungeons but I guess I need more parts for the second tombstone...

You talking about the part where the Amygdala are watching you and you have to kill the bell maidens to stop the respawning? You just run your way through most of that.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The people you rescue aren't vital for completing the game unless you want the perfect ending. They've got some side missions you can do and can also give you a few items, but that's about it I think. I'm a lil bit further then you. Better prepare for that next area breh :mjcry:

I already made it back to the Hypogean Gaol and killed those Hunters. I never actually did this area the first time I got kidnapped and sent here. Will I finally get that electric weapon in this area?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The thing I hate about this game is if you die and don't feel like going to get your blood echoes back in one sitting without turning the game off they are gone

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
You talking about the part where the Amygdala are watching you and you have to kill the bell maidens to stop the respawning? You just run your way through most of that.
Yeah that's what I've been doing. Then at one point one of those creepy ass Amygdala starts shooting lasers. I'm just bytching tho, I'll get through that part eventually.
I already made it back to the Hypogean Gaol and killed those Hunters. I never actually did this area the first time I got kidnapped and sent here. Will I finally get that electric weapon in this area?
I'm not sure. I got the Tonitrus on my first visit when I got kidnapped. I'm guessing it should be available again later. Just not sure where.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
The thing I hate about this game is if you die and don't feel like going to get your blood echoes back in one sitting without turning the game off they are gone

i thought this, but yesterday I saw a wolf's eyes glowing. killed it and got back the echoes I lost sunday before I stopped playing....

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
That arcane rifle spear is great I've been trolling people with it. It also makes the harder chalice dungeons a joke.:mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That means an enemy near where you died picked your souls up. You gotta kill that enemy to get your souls back

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just got to Cainhurst for the first time while I didn't even mean to get there. Those :demonic: horses showed up and I was ready to take them on. Thank God I paid attention to the cutscene and didn't kill em on sight :whew: