Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That nikka was harder than the first 3 bosses lol I kept rolling off but he eventually rolled off when I had his health to a quarter left.
I think we killed each other at the same time. Next time I went up to him, my blood echoes and his drop was all that was left. That guy was a pain in the ass.

I rolled off a bunch of times too. :dead:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think we killed each other at the same time. Next time I went up to him, my blood echoes and his drop was all that was left. That guy was a pain in the ass.

I rolled off a bunch of times too. :dead:
Tbh when he rolled off so did I a second later lol. Got my echoes back too. I wish he would respond again but no longer shooting the machine gun. Dude was solid with the hands

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His fukking gun is unstoppable. What the fukk? You can never dodge it unless you guess ahead of time. :why:

You just run from cover to cover. Eventually you get to a more open area where you run, iirc, right then down a stairs to your left, then you are at the ladder that goes up to him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You just run from cover to cover. Eventually you get to a more open area where you run, iirc, right then down a stairs to your left, then you are at the ladder that goes up to him.
I know that. I'm talking about the actual fight with him. Got past him today.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
You can just repeatedly shoot him until he falls of the roof and dies :heh:

I'm on NG+ and struggling with Blood Starved Beast, again :snoop:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Just got the cannon, shyt is dope :whew:, but it eats up hella bullets

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
finally finished. level 81. final boss was no match for the tonitrus

so what woulda happened if I chose to submit my life?......

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Just beat Dark Souls so I could say "Dark Souls sucks, fukk From Software" without people claiming it was because I the game was too hard for me.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Eh I was doing like 16 and 15 etc damage when I hit him. His health bar wasn't moving. :yeshrug:

I'll try that with the hunters.

I got tired of getting bodied and went the easy route which is going down stairs and vicersal attacking the guy on the steps then running downstairs (make sure you kill the wolves before going down here) running into the jail cell and closing the door then extending my axe and charge attack them to death...yes its cheap and cheesy but it works :manny: