Bloodborne is AWESOME

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much did every From and Sony game sell after BB??
Dark Souls exploded in popularity after DS3 when the series took off. Using Bloodborne's sales compared to Elden Ring is not a fair comparison. One had the advantage of past game success and it releasing on 5 platforms.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dark Souls exploded in popularity after DS3 when the series took off. Using Bloodborne's sales compared to Elden Ring is not a fair comparison. One had the advantage of past game success and it releasing on 5 platforms.
Don’t matter if it’s fair it’s what happened.

Why would Sony or From go back??

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Artistically, Miyazaki likes to tweak the formula a bit and create somewhat unique properties ie Sekiro, BB, ER. Supposedly he didn't want to do DS3, and was minimally involved with DS2.

Financially, they'd make way more money doing DS4 or ER2 if they would do a sequel. I liked BB a lot, as much as any From game, but I don't see a sequel.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Financially, they'd make way more money doing DS4 or ER2 if they would do a sequel. I liked BB a lot, as much as any From game, but I don't see a sequel.
:wtf:

I don't even like the game, but Bloodborne 2 hype would be insane, it would sell just as many copies as any other fromsoft sequel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
By this logic Sony going back to remake Demon’s Souls was dumb.
FROM going back to Dark Souls after DS2 “only” sold less than 3 million was also futile.
The conversation started talking about a full fledged sequel.

Sony may remaster it at some point but it doesn’t seem they are interested at all.

Nothing stopping them, it wouldn’t even be an expensive project, they just don’t think it’s worth it right now.

Every other PS4 game they care about has gotten a PC/next gen upgrade at this point.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I really wish Bloodborne would go away already. Dark Souls 3 already perfected the formula and Elden Ring blew it up. Bloodborne would feel like going backwards at this point, just like the Demon's Souls remake did.

Dapped, fukk that Lovecraftian bullshyt. Lovecraft was a slimy racist cac and so are those god damn fish monsters in the fishing village :sadcam:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:stopitslime: where is the remaster for this game???
shyt is damn near unplayable in 2023 with that garbage as framerate

• Dap
Reactions: NZA