Bloodborne is AWESOME

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I hadn't played this game in about a year after playing it for 300 hours last year. The NG+ on this is much, much more unforgiving even at level 544 with maxed out blood gems on my Ludwig blade, than simply starting a new game and playing with starter weapons and no consumables. Chalice Dungeons holding me down though :ohlawd:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
just got the game Monday
I’m not even trying to beat it

I have fun just running round dueling anything
And then turn it off to another game

I’ve opened shortcuts on accident
But I have no need to fight a boss right now

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just rebodied Cleric beast, oil urns and molotovs to the face, got the tiny music box and just started eileen the crows dialogue too. Ima do things right this time.

What's crazy is I tried to go back to DS3 a while ago and as much as I love it, I just cant. Elden Ring crushed the buildings too hard, I was at the Abyss Watchers like :scusthov: this shyt is wizzeak and uninstalled but Bloodborne still gets me hype. Got the saw cleaver and spear already, started as a military veteran.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Just rebodied Cleric beast, oil urns and molotovs to the face, got the tiny music box and just started eileen the crows dialogue too. Ima do things right this time.

What's crazy is I tried to go back to DS3 a while ago and as much as I love it, I just cant. Elden Ring crushed the buildings too hard, I was at the Abyss Watchers like :scusthov: this shyt is wizzeak and uninstalled but Bloodborne still gets me hype. Got the saw cleaver and spear already, started as a military veteran.

Saw Cleaver is legit a GOAT weapon.. That damage bonus on beasts makes it :blessed: for most the game

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Saw Cleaver is legit a GOAT weapon.. That damage bonus on beasts makes it :blessed: for most the game

BRUH I never knew cause my first play through was with the Hunters Axe/Ludwigs Holy Blade/Kirkhammer. I didnt understand shyt and thought just maxing out strength I could one shot everything :dead:

Saw Cleaver is a PROBLEM for these wicked beasties

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
BRUH I never knew cause my first play through was with the Hunters Axe/Ludwigs Holy Blade/Kirkhammer. I didnt understand shyt and thought just maxing out strength I could one shot everything :dead:

Saw Cleaver is a PROBLEM for these wicked beasties

Word. I was trying out all sorts of weapons and was vexed when I found out one of the best was there the whole fukking time :russ: