Blood in Blood Out Appreciation Thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A movie so bad, it's good.... my brothers and I, quote this movie every time we see each other. For my Spanish speaking brehs, do yourself a favor and watch it in Spanish.

My Black brehs at work have stabbed me at work yelling out "FOR CHEAP TIMES!! FOR CHEAP TIMES!!!" All while I'm on the phone conducting business. :laff:

:laff::laff:

"who ordered the hit on montana" :hmm:

"you did, I got your coooomb man!!!" :damn:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I remember the scene where the kid is supposed to be dead off a drug overdose but then you see him pop in a quick smirk while he's supposed to be a lifeless dead body.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the day you stop smoking and drinking you will look at this movie a whole lot different.
i bet everyone of you who big upped this here movie do one or the other...

no sober person is gonna sit through that spic stereotyping ass flick :manny:

:aicmon:

Chicanos killing chicanos is what THEY want

Blacks killing Chicanos is what THEY want, breh

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
tumblr_ljqlsg3cDC1qixcdzo1_250.gif

:datazz:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This shyt is fukkin hilarious in Spanish I rented it back in the day even the more dramatic parts are unintentionally hilarious.

Great movie the entire cast was fantastic.

ive seen it in spanish as well and the amount of comedy contained in that version is too much for me to watch without laughing all the way through.

being from california this movie was legendary, but GIVE ME SOME CHON CHON is the goat line. you can use it at the club.

i might say it while i am at club miami in san jose next week

but smh @ eliminating the entire black guerilla family. yes i was salty about that.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
loL@ the dude who plays ken from the street fighter movie dressed vato'ed out in this flick

I was wondering where that white boy was from lol...downloaded this movie yesterday watch a few mins of up couldn't take it serious cuz of that white dude...might give it another try

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was wondering were that white boy was from lol...downloaded this movie yesterday watch a few mins of up couldn't take it serious cuz of that white dude...might give it another try

He's not supposed to be taken seriously early in the movie. He evolves tho, prison scenes r classic and its a good story, stick with it. U might've caught it too late.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
He's not supposed to be taken seriously early in the movie. He evolves tho, prison scenes r classic and its a good story, stick with it. U might've caught it too late.

yea u right I did start watching it late on a work night

kept looking at the run time like:leostare: