Blood in Blood Out Appreciation Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
literally introduced this movie to my homeboy like 5 days ago......the entire time im like :damn: this shyt is still good as fuk......does anybody but me get this "pound your chest" feeling when cruz gives the speech to paco at the end by the mural :gladbron:
that music start kicking in and he start talking bout vatos locos and im like :salute:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
the day you stop smoking and drinking you will look at this movie a whole lot different.
i bet everyone of you who big upped this here movie do one or the other...

no sober person is gonna sit through that spic stereotyping ass flick :manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
loL@ the dude who plays ken from the street fighter movie dressed vato'ed out in this flick

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
the aryan vanguard were also very hilarious...billy bob thornton killed his role.." wetbacks and bonafide porch monkeys now holding hands, you now have a combined IQ of 2":deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: "hey shut up wonder bread" lmaoo and dem racist terms..i never heard of polar bear and wonder bread before but i use them everyday for my cac friends ahhahaha

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the day you stop smoking and drinking you will look at this movie a whole lot different.
i bet everyone of you who big upped this here movie do one or the other...

no sober person is gonna sit through that spic stereotyping ass flick :manny:

I never smoke, dont drink, I love this movie

Jinks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Earth is my turf
tumblr_ljqlsg3cDC1qixcdzo1_250.gif

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
literally introduced this movie to my homeboy like 5 days ago......the entire time im like :damn: this shyt is still good as fuk......does anybody but me get this "pound your chest" feeling when cruz gives the speech to paco at the end by the mural :gladbron:
that music start kicking in and he start talking bout vatos locos and im like :salute:

CUZ WERE FROM EAST LOS!

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin

I never smoke, dont drink, I love this movie

no disrespect, but i'd expect you to be on the slow side.
this is the coli and full of dummies, if this is a "good" movie, i'll grab a bag of popcorn just to sit back and watch you watch a "great flick"

but most "great" movies take some thought on the viewer's part.
so i suppose we're fukked :manny:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin

ol may 5th ass nikka :skip:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
A movie so bad, it's good.... my brothers and I, quote this movie every time we see each other. For my Spanish speaking brehs, do yourself a favor and watch it in Spanish.

My Black brehs at work have stabbed me at work yelling out "FOR CHEAP TIMES!! FOR CHEAP TIMES!!!" All while I'm on the phone conducting business. :laff:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A movie so bad, it's good.... my brothers and I, quote this movie every time we see each other. For my Spanish speaking brehs, do yourself a favor and watch it in Spanish.

My Black brehs at work have stabbed me at work yelling out "FOR CHEAP TIMES!! FOR CHEAP TIMES!!!" All while I'm on the phone conducting business. :laff:
This shyt is fukkin hilarious in Spanish I rented it back in the day even the more dramatic parts are unintentionally hilarious.

Great movie the entire cast was fantastic.