Blood in Blood Out Appreciation Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wow haven't seen this in years. Seen this when I was a young'n. Is this shyt on Netflix?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I put this movie on hold after watching American Me. fukkin' prison flicks have a me all shook and :to:

Gonna see if I can catch a dl. Can't watch something that long on youtube. :wow:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
One of my favorite movies, can always throw this shyt on. We used to quote this movie all the tiime.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Might be the most quoatable movie of all time..I probably know every single word of dialogue.

Classic hood movie aside from bad casting ( which actually makes the movie more classic just due to the unintentional comedy).

Watching this movie high, you will notice so much other shyt going on, fukkin hilarious shyt but its dope story and has a lot of similarities to american me which is the better made movie IMO. Both r classics. fukk everyone who doesn't give em the respect they deserve.

"Hey Cinderella, go find yaself a fella" : laugh: dudes acting is :snoop: and :king: at the same damn time.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
what the fukk are you smokin brehzo ?!
don't make this movie sound magical or some shyt.
maybe you just got that piff :win:

i can't watch shyt like this w/out being piss drunk or stoned like an arab whore...

I'm smoking erthang ...come to think about it I probably never seen this movie not stoned word to Mowgli.