BLINDLY Supporting Ones' Own Race

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Good point

It seems like the only time he'll pop up to make a post is to throw some ridiculous generalization at us about how we hate black people or if we were white we would be SF members and how we're the equivalent of the black SF. Not sure why he keeps coming back here if he hates most of the people here.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Well yes, I am sure white nationalism will grow as Europe immigration increases, its only logical. But will it be enough to out number the SJW whites that support diversity and the immigrants that now consider Europe their home?

Look at Sweden, it seems that the beta white male species over there has no problem with handing over the keys to their house and white wife over to the BBC. That type of mental sickness has to be really powerful, and I seriously doubt that white nationalism will grow large enough and quick enough to reverse the effects of "cuck" madness which they're suffer from. At any rate, whats going on in Europe, shows that as a whole white ppl do not base every decision on what best benefits their race. In reality, they are actually making decisions that is hurting their race. Jews/Japs are the most effective when it comes to racial support/loyalty imo.

Swedes have had it too good for too long.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
I don't see japenese and Chinese Americans helping out poor viatnemese and Cambodian Americans under the idea of "hey we're all Asian". They actually look down on those people
and when that Vietnamese or Cambodian goes up against a black person

who do you think the Chinese are going to support?

Y'all keeping playing that whole 'I aint gonna vote for him just cause he black'.. when every other race does it

See how far it gets you

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It seems like the only time he'll pop up to make a post is to throw some ridiculous generalization at us about how we hate black people or if we were white we would be SF members and how we're the equivalent of the black SF. Not sure why he keeps coming back here if he hates most of the people here.
trolling or he has a psychological defect; he can't help himself. its pretty sad really. This thread is somewhat bushes worthy based off the OP but I'm in a good mood so I'll let it die slowly

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank you. seems like this thread is proving that we truly are the only race that doesnt believe in blind loyalty:mjcry:

Then were the only race with our minds right. :yeshrug:

I don't believe in blind loyalty either, twords anything. You're an individual first. Race is part of a persons identity not their whole identity.

They dont want to hear that though

"individuality" in the black community is just a nikka who wants to be in with white women

And a collectivist in the black community is just someone that wants to get fukked in the ass :yeshrug:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
trolling or he has a psychological defect; he can't help himself. its pretty sad really. This thread is somewhat bushes worthy based off the OP but I'm in a good mood so I'll let it die slowly

Word? So I'm the troll with a psychological defect? This smacks as a "I know you are but what am I?" strategy.

The trajectory of these threads are somewhat patterened. Someone makes a thread or comment featuring fact-free, awful and offensive generalizations about others, I push back, and I become the bad guy. Just to be clear when I say "the coli", Im not talking about every member of this site. Its just short hand...kinda like saying "America is racist", but not meaning everyone in America is a racist, and keeping with the analogy suggesting I leave the coli is akin to telling a black person to go back to Africa when he or she raises critiques against this country. I very much like this site, and a great many of posters who frequent these boards.

But it seems that for some here, they are so consumed by bitterness that they feel they shouldnt have to be bothered with making fair or reasonable claims about other groups. They want the luxury of being just as terrible and prejudiced as whites, but want to maintain this notion that somehow their hatred is different. I can assure you its not.

The ironic thing is that I find a great many who loudly proclaim to be "pro-black" are anything but, and are more interested in inflating their own sense of worth at the expense of other groups. If they arent making horrible accusations against other races, they are usually calling every black person under the sun a "c00n" for the most illogical of reasons. Being prejudiced and sucking out the complexity from issues is easy --- thats why buffonish whites love it so much.

I know I come across as smug or whatever to some, but I hope I balance that out by being fair and rational. My posts can be strong at times because I hate ignorant bullies, who use this platform to double down on the kind of blind hatred they claim to disfavor.

People can keep tagging me, making threads about me, and taking shots at me. It doesnt bother me in the least. Ive learned long ago that not everyone is gunna like you, and you should always view the source of your critic before deciding its merit.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Are you some sort of paranoid schizophrenic? How are you able to just create a parallel universe that doesnt have anything to do with reality? All other members of different races "blindly" support each other? What in the bloody fukk are you even talking about? That would be like someone starting a thread asking "is anyone bothered by the fact that women have three t*ts...shouldnt two be enough?"...

And anyone paying attention to your posts can easily tell that being black is psychologically burdensome for you, and you wish you were born of another race. In almost every post you put other races on this ridiculous pedastal.

A bammer weed sighting!!:gladbron:! Havent been seeing u much around these parts since @Ronnie Lott put u on the SummerJam Screen. But why the anger? Is my question not legit? Its just something ive noticed and maybe im wrong, but it seems TO ME that every other race goes harder for their own than us. We are the only group on the planet that :scust:at the thought of living amongst ourselves. We view living among whites as "making it". Sorry for holding the mirror up for you. Everything isn't pretty. Self-hate is a major problem in the black community. If stating the obvious means that im putting other races on a pedastal to you then so be it if u see it that way. But i LOVE being black and wouldnt change it for anything. And yes, being black in Amerikkka can in fact be a little burdensome. I envy that you've never had to deal with it:mjcry:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Blindly showing allegiance towards anything is fukking crazy. Be it race, religion, nation,tradition, culture, family or even a woman.

It demonstrates mental weakness and lack of critical thinking or any ability to think for yourself. Not to mention that it makes you ripe to be taken advantage of. May as well be a fukking automaton. :manny:

I blindly pledge my allegience to the black race because I have no choice. I'm a member of an oppressed and hated group of people and I'd be a fool not to pledge allegiance to my race.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
A bammer weed sighting!!:gladbron:! Havent been seeing u much around these parts since @Ronnie Lott put u on the SummerJam Screen. But why the anger? Is my question not legit? Its just something ive noticed and maybe im wrong, but it seems TO ME that every other race goes harder for their own than us. We are the only group on the planet that :scust:at the thought of living amongst ourselves. We view living among whites as "making it". Sorry for holding the mirror up for you. Everything isn't pretty. Self-hate is a major problem in the black community. If stating the obvious means that im putting other races on a pedastal to you then so be it if u see it that way. But i LOVE being black and wouldnt change it for anything. And yes, being black in Amerikkka can in fact be a little burdensome. I envy that you've never had to deal with it:mjcry:

Of course your question isnt legit. Its batshyt insane. Thats why I raised the idea that you're a paranoid schizo. Most families in this country cant stand each other, and are constantly at each other's throat, so inventing this idea that other races, numbering in the millions, all "blindly" support each other is off the charts nuts. Taking care of their own means taking care of yourself in a capitalist, ultra-competitive environ. People have lives and deep day-to-day concerns about the financial health and fitness, and they are consumed with making something of themselves on an individual level and taking care of their children and spouse. They are not consumed with blindly supporting someone they dont even know. Are you even bothering to pay attention to the world around you?

Its funny because many whites have this belief that blacks are the most cohesive race. They'll point to the frequency and intensity in which blacks protest and raise hell over black issues, our almost uniform support for Obama and other democratic candidates, and the fact that blacks are aggressive in pushing our issues to the forefront of national conversations among other things. Furthermore, asians and hispanics marry whites at 5 to 10 times the rate that blacks do respectively, and high tail it to the suburbs the minute they get some bread. As far as blacks wanting to move to the suburbs, thats where the safe areas with resources are. Who wouldnt want that for their family?

I dont think you're happy or proud to be black, because you make ridiculous claims that all seem to orient back to this idea that blacks are mentally, spiritually, culturally, and overall inferior to other groups.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:snoop: ... No.

Black Leader: Go do something stupid. Accept what I say as the gospel..................and remember I'm black like you!! :krs:
Black People: Yeah ...we will not critically evaluate what you said.....and do it.............cause you are black like us!! :krs:

:aicmon: ...... ...... a little to true, this scenario is ......but it fits for any race or group

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a difference between blindly supporting your race and blindingly supporting anything someone of your race says.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly you should do what you want to do, as long as you're not harming anybody else. Live and let live.

If you want to support your own race blindly, do it. If you don't want to support your own race blindly, don't do it. However also keep in mind consequences of your actions.

Remember you only have one life, nobody should tell you/shame you how to live it.

Last edited:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yall think blindly showing allegiance towards one's one race is good or bad?:patrice: Everybody else does it except blacks it seems. Lowkey, im envious. As evil as white people are i gotta :salute: them for how they stick up and defend each other NO MATTER WHAT. A white person goes down, they will quickly form a barricade around that person. I long for the day that blacks think like this. i long for the day that we realize that WE ARE ALL WE GOT. We have no comrades. So what do yall think? Is showing blind support a strenght or a sign of ignorance?
I definitely don't have blind allegiance to black people. I would never bad mouth blacks in front of white people though.