BLINDLY Supporting Ones' Own Race

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Bad idea. Not enough of us are awake. It would be to our own detriment to support any black person because they're black or expecting their support in return.

Now with that said, if you can network and build with a specific group of black women and men who share the same visions, goals, and principles as you and who you know are truly loyal, then from there you can build a culture (or sub-culture) that you can "blindly" support.

Otherwise, there's just too many c00ns and new blacks lurking around, especially nowadays. You would be setting yourself up for major disappointment. Trust me, I know...

For the past century the Jews had Zionism which gave them a purpose and goal to work toward. OP is asking the wrong question. Black empowerment or loyalty isn't about being loyal to a person or people but a common goal.

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Interesting, as a whole I feel like white ppl show the least amount of allegiance to their race. It seems like white liberals and SJW love minorities and defending the rights of minorities more than themselves. Look at Europe for example, they allow mass immigration to UK, France, and Sweden with no care or worry that they may become the minority in their own homeland. Do you think Japanese, Chinese, and Jews(Israeli) would hand their country and woman over to foreigners like modern day white ppl do?

Nah, today, Jews ride for their own way harder than whites ever do.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Are you some sort of paranoid schizophrenic? How are you able to just create a parallel universe that doesnt have anything to do with reality? All other members of different races "blindly" support each other? What in the bloody fukk are you even talking about? That would be like someone starting a thread asking "is anyone bothered by the fact that women have three t*ts...shouldnt two be enough?"...

And anyone paying attention to your posts can easily tell that being black is psychologically burdensome for you, and you wish you were born of another race. In almost every post you put other races on a pedastal.

As I mentioned OP asking the wrong question and giving c00ns their loop hole to besmirch black folks. This isn't about a person or people but a goal, sets of ideas etc. Zionism wasn't about blindly or not supporting jews. It was quite specific about maintaining a homeland in Palestine for Jewish people and to that end Jewish politicians academics activists military all worked toward that end.

Why oh why must black folks always miss the gotdamn point?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Interesting, as a whole I feel like white ppl show the least amount of allegiance to their race. It seems like white liberals and SJW love minorities and defending the rights of minorities than themselves. Look at Europe for example, they allow mass immigration to UK, France, and Sweden with no care or worry that they may become the minority in their own homeland. Do you think Japanese, Chinese, and Jews(Israeli) would hand their country and woman over to foreigners like the modern day white ppl do?

I agree and disagree. Generally when it comes to whites, the issue among them is classism. However, that's all out the window when there's a black white conflict. Look at the Trayvon Martin case, if Zimmerman wasn't on trial for killing a black kid, they wouldn't give a shyt about him. As for immigration, I hope you don't think for one second they allow people into their country out of the goodness of their hearts.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
A legit PhonZhi thread :ehh:

Personally, I don't like it because people will use that trust against you, and that's when it hurts the most.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Interesting, as a whole I feel like white ppl show the least amount of allegiance to their race. It seems like white liberals and SJW love minorities and defending the rights of minorities more than themselves. Look at Europe for example, they allow mass immigration to UK, France, and Sweden with no care or worry that they may become the minority in their own homeland. Do you think Japanese, Chinese, and Jews(Israeli) would hand their country and woman over to foreigners like modern day white ppl do?

They are a majority indigenous population in Europe. They don't gave a history of immigration until the 50s really but watch as their immigration continues to grow and see how Nuetral the white population in Europe is. For the first time since the 30s nationalism is rearing it's head in Europe. Nationwide is not about being loyal to whites but preserving their dominance to the exclusion if foreigners.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
They are a majority indigenous population in Europe. They don't gave a history of immigration until the 50s really but watch as their immigration continues to grow and see how Nuetral the white population in Europe is. For the first time since the 30s nationalism is rearing it's head in Europe. Nationwide is not about being loyal to whites but preserving their dominance to the exclusion if foreigners.
:dahell:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Are you some sort of paranoid schizophrenic? How are you able to just create a parallel universe that doesnt have anything to do with reality? All other members of different races "blindly" support each other? What in the bloody fukk are you even talking about? That would be like someone starting a thread asking "is anyone bothered by the fact that women have three t*ts...shouldnt two be enough?"...

And anyone paying attention to your posts can easily tell that being black is psychologically burdensome for you, and you wish you were born of another race. In almost every post you put other races on this ridiculous pedastal.
I've noticed this as well.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

And anyone paying attention to your posts can easily tell that being black is psychologically burdensome for you, and you wish you were born of another race. In almost every post you put other races on this ridiculous pedastal.

Oh really?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Well yes, I am sure white nationalism will grow as Europe immigration increases, its only logical. But will it be enough to out number the SJW whites that support diversity and the immigrants that now consider Europe their home?

Look at Sweden, it seems that the beta white male species over there has no problem with handing over the keys to their house and white wife over to the BBC. That type of mental sickness has to be really powerful, and I seriously doubt that white nationalism will grow large enough and quick enough to reverse the effects of "cuck" madness which they're suffer from. At any rate, whats going on in Europe, shows that as a whole white ppl do not base every decision on what best benefits their race. In reality, they are actually making decisions that is hurting their race. Jews/Japs are the most effective when it comes to racial support/loyalty imo.

Last edited: