BLINDLY Supporting Ones' Own Race

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By and large, America has to prioritize Americans because that's why America fights. That's the point. I'm not going into your conspiracy theories. :heh:

My conspiracy theories? Please. You need to wake up man if think that this shyt is legitimate.

America is an oligarchy...thats common knowledge. America will come up with any excuse to fight someone half way across the globe....and not for "americans" or "freedom and democracy". Those are all talking points for the people who believe in that blind loyalty bullshyt. The real reason is because of corporate interests and lobbyist groups. The military industrial complex is real and it has taken over this country. All the more reason to use critical thought and not advocate blind loyalty. I dont know about you but Im gonna assume that you arent in the states talking like that.:comeon:

Anyway, Im not going to side track this fool's thread with this. Lets keep it on topic.

Daps
Please explain how it is a detriment to support black people because they're black. That's what everybody else does, and everybody else is doing better than blacks. If supporting your own shouldn't be done, you should make an argument as to why, because everyday life infers that people benefit from supporting their own. The Europeans supported each other when it came to splitting the Americas up, and now they own all of the Americas.

Because not every black person is looking out for our best interests unfortunately. You have some black men and women who are merely puppets/fronts for "others". White people often use these black faces as instruments to destroy us. Look no further than the music/entertainment industry and the poison that is sold to the black community through black celebs. Look at how quickly many black celebrities come out to defend white supremacy and try to silence black voices that try to speak up. Certain black politicians are guilty of this as well.

Supporting these people who are out of touch with our realities and choose to stay asleep would very much be to our detriment. I wish we didn't have so many "toms" and c00ns around willing to fully participate in our destruction, but that is our reality and that is why we cannot support just any and everybody because they're black.

Not trying to make this all doom and gloom of course, because I would like for those of us who are on the same page to support and build each other up. We just have to be weary not only of the enemies that don't look like us, but the enemies that do look like us as well.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because not every black person is looking out for our best interests unfortunately. You have some black men and women who are merely puppets/fronts for "others". White people often use these black faces as instruments to destroy us. Look no further than the music/entertainment industry and the poison that is sold to the black community through black celebs. Look at how quickly many black celebrities come out to defend white supremacy and try to silence black voices that try to speak up. Certain black politicians are guilty of this as well.

Supporting these people who are out of touch with our realities and choose to stay asleep would very much be to our detriment. I wish we didn't have so many "toms" and c00ns around willing to fully participate in our destruction, but that is our reality and that is why we cannot support just any and everybody because they're black.

Not trying to make this all doom and gloom of course, because I would like for those of us who are on the same page to support and build each other up. We just have to be weary not only of the enemies that don't look like us, but the enemies that do look like us as well.

Now were finally talking common sense. :myman:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall think blindly showing allegiance towards one's one race is good or bad?:patrice: Everybody else does it except blacks it seems. Lowkey, im envious. As evil as white people are i gotta :salute: them for how they stick up and defend each other NO MATTER WHAT. A white person goes down, they will quickly form a barricade around that person. I long for the day that blacks think like this. i long for the day that we realize that WE ARE ALL WE GOT. We have no comrades. So what do yall think? Is showing blind support a strenght or a sign of ignorance?
This is dumb as fukk..

take it from someone who does this and has done this forever. I always support black shyt... but i know in my heart most of it is bullshyt..

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I can't do it. I need to know someone on some level or at least know about them in some way before supporting them. Either someone is an enemy or an ally for me. Some of my own family members don't want to see me succeed so there's no way I'm assuming strangers have my back because we're the same race.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't do it. I need to know someone on some level or at least know about them in some way before supporting them. Either someone is an enemy or an ally for me. Some of my own family members don't want to see me succeed so there's no way I'm assuming strangers have my back because we're the same race.

This is what we call realism. Far more practical than idealism that some of the people in this thread are operating on.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good luck with that. To each his own I suppose.

I'd much rather think for myself and make my own choices according to my own beliefs or motivations.

I dont agree.

If anything we dont practice individuality nearly enough.

Man all we do is practice individually and that's part of our problem IMO. Just look at the numbers. We give 93% of our money to other races. No other race is even close to that percentage.

So to counter that, I have to pledge allegiance to my race. I have to make a conscious decision to ignore other banks and put my money in a black bank and chose to find and support the black owned businesses that are in my community, even if they maybe more expensive and not in the most convenient location.

We really don't have much a choice breh. Obama is on his way out and we all know shyt is gonna get a whole lot worse when he's gone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Blindly support if you're at risk if being exterminated.

Otherwise separate the fruit from the weeds.