@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prynce

Daps
f893624f-beb1-4194-9aae-13acc5067c2b.gif

Why should I answer that thread when the majority of the posters on here use the term "fatherless". Plus I was in my troll mode back then.

It's not that serious. :yeshrug:

I heard you went on a rampage last night like an emotional boy. Talking about you made $3,000 when your actual check is $2,500+.

Do you have 60k or 100k in student loans? You went on mic all angry for no goddam reason.:mjgrin:

I hope you are doing good and let go of the past. You seem like a cool young boy. :mjgrin:
Stop wenching :mjgrin:

And I stay doing my money dance :mjgrin:

It's between 60 and 100k. I have no student loans either :mjgrin:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Yeah he called me a dark butt the day before yesterday because I called Poitier negro in one of those threads.

The crazy thing is if you search up that derogatory term you will see multiple posters using that term.

The black men I talk to irl would never use that term. I think it's a coli thing. :ehh:

darkbutt is a term of endearment tho

Fred

Black men I talk to irl would never use that term. "Dark butt" is a derogatory term. :usure:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:mjgrin: You're life must be exciting to live for internet drama and gossip

Not true at all. :mjgrin:

At least I wasn't on mic for an hour crying and begging for attention because your sensitive ass can't get over the past. #sentitiveblackboy
tenor.gif

Daps
28r0f2e.jpg

so now because this strong queen won't send you dirty pics, white women are better huh?? :mjpls:

2h6ypvt.jpg

she a square for not sending you nudes huh?? :mjpls:

ej32a.jpg

you dating all races doing big thangs and she's just some bimbo stuck on an island huh?? :mjpls:

ncmq7s.jpg

why is she single?? because she isn't feeling some creepy cac trying to insult and harass her for nudes? :mjpls:

903i4p.jpg

oh now you embarrassed huh?? :mjpls:

2nsc6ip.jpg

now she's sexy and intelligent again when you realize that you fukked up huh?? :mjpls:

what's really good with you pal

allegedly

Fred

DISCLAIMER:

i can't stress enough that she was only talking to him on a platonic friend level...anybody who knows her on here can attest to the fact that she has a big heart, and they shared mutual interests

no pics, no romance, no feelings none of that

he started tryna take it to another level by pressuring her into sexting and sending raunchy photos, and degrading her for not complying

Fred

This week has been unproductive at work because of @charmander

tenor.gif

I couldn't come up with a single project this week because of the fukkery.

giphy.gif

Thecoli is the best. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.