@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Honestly, I never even cared if he was getting ass or not. It was just a person to shoot shyt with about diabetes and maintaining the lifestyle. I never even thought of him in any other way.

Yeah, it was me. Blesst and I actualy discussed the lifestyle a lot. I do live a pretty disciplined life BUTTTT I have my moment. I don't drink alcohol at all, I don't drink soda, or regular juices. I make my own fresh juices. I DO cheat at times, like if I'm at a birthday party or it's Christmas and I want cake, I'll manipulate my levels, by just taking a little bit extra insulin to counter what I'm putting in my body. I got it down to a Science. If I have to eat something EXTRA, I always know how much extra to give myself. It's like second nature at this point.

I don't have issues with HIGH sugar, because of Type 1, my issue is going Hypo, not Hyper

I :salute: your struggle! And pray you stay straight, sucks that the person who you could share the experience with cacced it up tho'. :francis:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I :salute: your struggle! And pray you stay straight, sucks that the person who you could share the experience with cacced it up tho'. :francis:

He's apologized profusely and messaged me on here a bit ago to say Hi and he hope I'm good. It's weird, how people don't know how creepy and weird they are. I am civil to him because it's just who I am. Maybe this thread will find me a normal Diabetic buddy. :smile:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Powdered toastman really thinks that shyt was about to work tho :gucci: the entitlement

giphy.gif

Daps
He's apologized profusely and messaged me on here a bit ago to say Hi and he hope I'm good. It's weird, how people don't know how creepy and weird they are. I am civil to him because it's just who I am. Maybe this thread will find me a normal Diabetic buddy. :smile:

What's your number :steviej:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Hi, I'm type 2, diagnosed a few months ago. I'm black, and normal.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'al had some strong energy for my girl for just exchanging numbers with this guy when some of you all still date, fukk and are in the inboxes of white women. We don't need revisit the Strawberry fiasco, do we? Unless she's out here giving out p*ssy shots like whomever's pic he sent I can't get mad at her for curving this dude. But I'm biased cause Jiselle is cool with me. Still, a lot of y'al love dipping in that vanilla or lusting over it.......so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.