@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Big face cacs getting coli numbers and my inbox is dry :mjcry:

His face look like a end piece of bread :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
That sense of entitlement tho :picard:

Even tried the old tactic of trying to tap into her insecurities. :francis:

Why did he mention White girls? Does he assume that all black women are insecure and suffer from an inferiority complex? :jbhmm:

Very interesting the way he just blurted that out. As if she would send him nudes just to prove that she's worthy.. this shyt is deep..
Shown himself up with that BS.

All these coli cacs on here absorbing info coli brehs insult brehettes with and vice versa. :mjpls:

Some dudes use that insecurity thing heavily. :skip:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He prolly Copy & Pasted Dat shyt From Somewhere

Don't let these Coli nikkas fool u into thinkin dey get play

:mjlol:

Honestly, I never even cared if he was getting ass or not. It was just a person to shoot shyt with about diabetes and maintaining the lifestyle. I never even thought of him in any other way.
Wait a minute! :dwillhuh: That was you in the OP @Bless't was texting?!?! :gladbron:

As for the diabetes. My uncle has the type 1, he's pushing 60 but he looks healthy as fukk, 40 even. Lives a very disciplined lifestyle, which I suspect is something encouraged by the disease in question.

You also live a super disciplined lifestyle?

Yeah, it was me. Blesst and I actualy discussed the lifestyle a lot. I do live a pretty disciplined life BUTTTT I have my moment. I don't drink alcohol at all, I don't drink soda, or regular juices. I make my own fresh juices. I DO cheat at times, like if I'm at a birthday party or it's Christmas and I want cake, I'll manipulate my levels, by just taking a little bit extra insulin to counter what I'm putting in my body. I got it down to a Science. If I have to eat something EXTRA, I always know how much extra to give myself. It's like second nature at this point.

I don't have issues with HIGH sugar, because of Type 1, my issue is going Hypo, not Hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.