@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
did you or did u not say u wished brothers would treated sisters like he did :gucci:

full

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think @Houston911 said one time he pretended to be a white poster and he got nudes from some coli queens. He seemed pretty serious too:pachaha:

When I pretended to be a goofy white dude i had chicks on here sending me unsolicited nudes and some of them wanted to fly out to see me

When they found out I was actually a 6’2 wavy headed weight lifting 6 cert nicca they wanted nothing to do with me

:mjpls:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
When I pretended to be a goofy white dude i had chicks on here sending me unsolicited nudes and some of them wanted to fly out to see me

When they found out I was actually a 6’2 wavy headed weight lifting 6 cert nicca they wanted nothing gross with me

This forum has made me anxious for the black community. We're in tatters.

Tatters.

I wasn't built for this tea. I'll be at r/blackfellas.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

When they found out I was actually a 6’2 wavy headed weight lifting 6 cert nicca they wanted nothing gross with me

You naming names playboy ?:sas1:

Status
Not open for further replies.