@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He sent me pictures that other women sent him, to show me that I'm a lame, and these women want him. I don't even know. I still don't understand. The pic of a hand was a pic of a girl holding her vaggggg.

I do! It's been years, I've had it for more than half my life, so I don't know any other way. It was nice having someone that understood that, a friend.
:deadrose:

I didn't even notice the p*ssy underneath

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
He sent me pictures that other women sent him, to show me that I'm a lame, and these women want him. I don't even know. I still don't understand. The pic of a hand was a pic of a girl holding her vaggggg.
I feel like I've heard this kind of behavior at the start of a true crime documentary before they get into why he's doing 8 life sentences

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I know she's good natured but she takes a mini-L for talking to a cac coming from off this site...cac b*stards intentions aren't set like us real nikkas, a majority of them motherfukkers be on the prowl to either troll or do dumb shyt like this.

That’s a good point.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

I do! It's been years, I've had it for more than half my life, so I don't know any other way. It was nice having someone that understood that, a friend.
Wait a minute! :dwillhuh: That was you in the OP @Bless't was texting?!?! :gladbron:

As for the diabetes. My uncle has the type 1, he's pushing 60 but he looks healthy as fukk, 40 even. Lives a very disciplined lifestyle, which I suspect is something encouraged by the disease in question.

You also live a super disciplined lifestyle?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
well

all we gotta do is narrow down all the black women that were simping him and/or met up with him on here

@.༼-◕_◕-༽.

is that your cunch on display? :mjpls:

@Dak_Brehscott what other strong black queens on here were ready to risk it all for him? :mjpls:

That thread with Blesst and her had a nikka rep in the toilet briefly. That’s when I learned on the coli, not all skin folk are kinfolk

Status
Not open for further replies.