@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Didn’t know @Jisselle was into this.

tenor.gif

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
When I first joined, I started posting in the Type 1 Diabetic thread. We're both Type 1's, and in my tiny ass island, I've never really met anyone in my adult years that has Type 1, that has to experience an insulin dependent life from 11 years old. So, we talked a lot about that, and were friends. It wasn't like that at allll.

damn ma :mjcry: its a shame he had to do you like that but you handled it :wow:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to figure out why he posted a p*ssy pic
Wait whose hand is that he texted?

He sent me pictures that other women sent him, to show me that I'm a lame, and these women want him. I don't even know. I still don't understand. The pic of a hand was a pic of a girl holding her vaggggg.
You have diabetes type 1? :picard:I'm sorry to hear that brehette. That's tough! :to:
I hope you've got it under control Jiselle.

I do! It's been years, I've had it for more than half my life, so I don't know any other way. It was nice having someone that understood that, a friend.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
He sent me pictures that other women sent him, to show me that I'm a lame, and these women want him. I don't even know. I still don't understand. The pic of a hand was a pic of a girl holding her vaggggg.

I do! It's been years, I've had it for more than half my life, so I don't know any other way. It was nice having someone that understood that, a friend.
:picard: Proof?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Wow. Didn’t know @Jisselle was into this.

tenor.gif

Nah, I could see her just being friendly and wanting to talk to someone with something in common especially with a serious medical condition...dude bared his teeth but she blew him off.

But again...I DUN'T TRUST NUN OF U RUDE BOIS ON HERRE..I be goddamned if any of y'all nikkas numbers pop up on my phone screen and then I log into this motherfukker afterward to see the whole damn forum done turned into a CNN special coverage piece for nikkas and I get hit with artillery out the gates. fukk that.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I deleted our chat thread on my phone ages ago. All there is is the cropped hand. The convo started with him sending me someone else's ass because I was on a date and not responding to him.

That's the top of her vagina, her fingers are holding it open. She is certainly NOT a square.
2h6ypvt.jpg

And that's why I said "An ass!" At first. I honestly had no idea what to say.
1ykf88.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.