@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
well

all we gotta do is narrow down all the black women that were simping him and/or met up with him on here

@.༼-◕_◕-༽.

is that your cunch on display? :mjpls:

@Dak_Brehscott what other strong black queens on here were ready to risk it all for him? :mjpls:
amthest I think was her name :hhh: colicat had her cape on too :picard:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps

When I first joined, I started posting in the Type 1 Diabetic thread. We're both Type 1's, and in my tiny ass island, I've never really met anyone in my adult years that has Type 1, that has to experience an insulin dependent life from 11 years old. So, we talked a lot about that, and were friends. It wasn't like that at allll.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
At first he was committing black on black crimes while I was fighting ws. But after this thread I can’t say that anymore
:heh:

I got some more tricks up my sleeve tho :youngsabo:

I'm hearing reports that @BlackPearl The Empress might be gearing up for battle as well, how do you feel about this development?
ziwpx3.jpg

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
When I first joined, I started posting in the Type 1 Diabetic thread. We're both Type 1's, and in my tiny ass island, I've never really met anyone in my adult years that has Type 1, that has to experience an insulin dependent life from 11 years old. So, we talked a lot about that, and were friends. It wasn't like that at allll.
You have diabetes type 1? :picard:I'm sorry to hear that brehette. That's tough! :to:
I hope you've got it under control Jiselle.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I know how he is... I've exposed his nefarious ways before Fake Pro-Black .༼-◕_◕-༽. is Smashing A Coli Cac

:wow:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Maybe he doesn't even have diabetes and just used that to get you to drop those nudes :yeshrug:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Status
Not open for further replies.