Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Having the body of a little girl, acting like a little girl around your feline crush and getting daughtered by Ichigo like one of his little sisters does not equate to being a little girl.

This fight is gonna get UGLY, though. Kubo's finally doing something right here, I think.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

calh45

Cal
Daps
If the bearded cat gets done like that then the rest of the squad short of the medical captain and the general don't have a shot. We taking bets on who the last ones standing are?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KENPACHI IS GONNA BE SWAGGING ALL OVER THESE nikkaS. HE GONNA BE LIKE BANKAI? WE BEEN OFF THAT. EYE PATCHES IS THE NEW BANKAI nikkaS.

I've been wondering Where the hell is this dude!? And where'd info on grimjaw coming back come from? Ichigo/Grimjaw team up would be ILL!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've been wondering Where the hell is this dude!? And where'd info on grimjaw coming back come from? Ichigo/Grimjaw team up would be ILL!

Kubo said Grimjaw likely come back

And Kenpachi dont use Bankai so he will be a threat nor does Head Captain

The senior captains ain't stupid so im sure they have other methods notice how Shinji called them other captains out for being dumbasses

When they could of just sacrificed one captain instead like 4 of lost their Bankai's

What i wanna see is Unohana fight She ain't no joke from my understanding

Longest reigning captain and most feared too :ooh:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good Chapter but how are they gonna get in contact with Ichigo?? dude got his hands full at the moment.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Ichigo gonna murk do after finding out and wont hold back cuz of how serious it is

true. but either way I don't think it'll improve Soul Society's chances much. Them nikkas are backed against the wall.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
true. but either way I don't think it'll improve Soul Society's chances much. Them nikkas are backed against the wall.

Its not KUBO said ROYAL GUARDS ARE GONNA COME and SS gonna be in RUINS so im assuming they gonna LOSE