Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know his track record ain't good but this ain't the normal Renji we talking about here. He been trained by the zero squad. He should at least be able to take out these low level quincies at least until the hnics show up.

Renji always been and always will be a jobber

Renji a hoe and always a hoe

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Explain how your bankai works to the enemy and not expect them to come up with a counterattack brehs.

Every time a captain does this I'm sitting back like :what::snoop:

I know Tite is trying to explain them to the audience within the story, but there HAS to be a better way..... Training flashbacks or something

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Renji always been and always will be a jobber

Renji a hoe and always a hoe

Nikkas always got to find something to hate on but ren-GAWD has been putting in overtime consistently since day 1 to be the boss he is today, it's come full cicrle my nikkas. I :salute: renji's diligence. He wanted to surpass byak and aizen and it looks like he ready to hang with the big boys. Someone give this man a most improved shinigami award.

Last edited:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ain't been this hype to see Renji in like......ever :banderas:

Peep how the Libre dude crushed his eardurms? Now he can't use his Superstar move. Even tho the little guy got killed its worth pointing out

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Nikkas always got to find something to hate on but ren-GAWD has been putting in overtime consistently since day 1 to be the boss he is today, it's come full cicrle my nikkas. I :salute: renji's diligence. He wanted to surpass byak and aizen and it looks like he ready to hang with the big boys. Someone give this man a most improved shinigami award.

:pachaha:

Chapter out is out early brehs http://www.mangabee.com/Bleach/562/15/

Renji quotable: What's a killer punch to a God of death :wow: