Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gayest Bankai ever. I'm glad Vader blew a star shaped hole in him. Ol Pied Piper river dance Bankai. Get that wack shyt out of here. These substitute captains are lame let Renji, Rukia, and GodPachi come through and wipe the earth with these Quincies.
Ichigo need to rest up for Adolf Quincy

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love the fact that they didn't do the typical bullshyt, shikai first get in trouble, bankai.

They came out swinging, bankai from rip. Duke was like I don't give a fukk bout that. :pacspit:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the fukk are the top tier captains gonna come through and crush the buildings so sick of these joke captains failing and wasting ink and panel space and oh god another chapter dedicated to one of the biggest losers in this manga renji

Glad the vizarads got bytch slapped

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When the fukk are the top tier captains gonna come through and crush the buildings so sick of these joke captains failing and wasting ink and panel space and oh god another chapter dedicated to one of the biggest losers in this manga renji

Glad the vizarads got bytch slapped
I know his track record ain't good but this ain't the normal Renji we talking about here. He been trained by the zero squad. He should at least be able to take out these low level quincies at least until the hnics show up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Glad Renji is on the scene...time for some REAL killers to step onto the scene. This corny lucha libre cat needs to get bodied.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Renji is gonna do some damage and then will get smacked up by some random high level that's been concealing his power on some shonen bullshyt. Then Ichigo is gonna come off of snake way and save his ass.

Byakuya is still chilling geting healed up, so he could recover and make an appearance soon.