Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I'm going to be stupid and hope that that was actually the end of the fight.

Don't do it Kubo :sadcam:. Don't be predictable

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
RENJI TURNNNNT UPPPPPPPPPPPP..

GAWDDDDDDD, Since he one handed that fullbringer in the last arc I knew son was destined for greatness... I swear if kubo off panels him in the stupidest way smh... I cant wait to see him and Rukia REALLY flexx... and where's the GAWD Byakuya-kun :to: dont keep us waiting

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
God damnit. Predictable of course. So we see Renji's new bankai. Going all out here pretty much means his part will be done in this war after this. :stopitslime:
nah probably initial release now, then he'll have to go bankai for his next opponent...After that, its a struggle :heh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm gonna have to start letting like 5 chapters pile up when reading this manga. The content in this week to week shyt is ridiculous. All this chapter had was dude healing from his wound, launching a counter attack at Renji, drawing a fukkin star in the air, and Renji surviving the hit in the last panel. Pretty much the same stuff happened last week when dude launched a powered attack and Renji hit him with the :childplease:

:shaq2:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I just caught up from when Ichigo was fighting Ulquirroa :wow:
I was kind of sad when orihime reached out to heal him in the end, and he turned to dust. He didnt seem like a true villain, but more as a rival that was trying to help him become stronger. :to:

x

The fight with the #1 arrancar and the dude with the pink kimono was piff. nikka just trying to slice people in the middle of their convos after appearing to the most level headed and reasonable dude, and they just look back like "Why would you do that, let me finish :what:" Dude just apologizes then does it again 5 seconds later once they start talking again :russ:

I wish they could have given the king of hueco munro a better fight than messing with that fat fukk. Dudes powers would have made a way better fight with stronger captains. They did him a disservice.

The shinigama clone war was kind of whack. Everyone was getting stomped out furiously and would have died if it wasn't for ichigo :beli:

The zanpaktou rebellion was pretty dope, but i don't understand after that they never communicated with them on that level again

This arc is the pretty dope thus far. Mini hitler at the beginning just stabbing nikkas to death like they were nothing :laff:
Im glad kimono got promoted to captain commander :salute:

Only thing that i hate about this manga is nobody ever actually tries to kill an opponent until after they waste their free shot and get revived after getting pummeled to death.They'll have one chance to kill a nnikka, but will just charge at him head on, no bankai or strategy. Then after the bad guy is kicking their broken body out the way to make way for the next idiot, then they come to an epiphany that they need to bankai up :why:

The stupid attack names throw me off. WTF is a shockingly heavenly lunar module fang? Do nikkas just find their favorite words in the dictionary and string em together? :cmon: nikkas telling their swords to growl? And fukking dust comes out. How is that even related?

The last thing you've mentioned already is nikkas telling exactly how their powers work before the match even starts when they clearly had the advantage and could won easily without telling exactly how and where they are going to attack :why: