Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seems like he's the "Balance" or something along those lines. Which is good. its a lot more interesting than "The Blade"

ya its like he makes ur power up nulled and fight on even playing field which means whoever is more skilled will win

or possibly

he tips the balance in his favor instead :leon: either way i got a feeling he is stronger than bach though

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya its like he makes ur power up nulled and fight on even playing field which means whoever is more skilled will win

or possibly

he tips the balance in his favor instead :leon: either way i got a feeling he is stronger than bach though
Hmmmmm in a sense he MIGHT be because he was the original successor.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
man what are Rukia and Renji gonna do?

:dahell:Man, what are you talking about? Rukia and Renji about to catch some bodies, what else you think they gon do? We're going to fathom just how much stronger Ichigo is by how well Rukia and Renji perform in their battles. No way in hell Renji's taking another L against masked dude. For some reason, I think Renji and Rukia may end up facing Bazz B.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dahell:Man, what are you talking about? Rukia and Renji about to catch some bodies, what else you think they gon do? We're going to fathom just how much stronger Ichigo is by how well Rukia and Renji perform in their battles. No way in hell Renji's taking another L against masked dude. For some reason, I think Renji and Rukia may end up facing Bazz B.

they gonna fight solo and probably do hand scissor paper rock too figure out who fights first and beat the shyt outta whoever it is

Hmmmmm in a sense he MIGHT be because he was the original successor.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case

could be or he could be one of those dudes who is just stronger than the ruler but is very loyal too that person or his race
kinda like dbz battle of the gods where bills was the ruler but oh boy was stronger than him
either way he is a interesting character too me since everybody respects him so much too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Renji maybe but Rukia ain't shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
mask guy is officially john cent status :laff:

taking out captains left and right :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A Parody of the WWE and the "Friendship makes you stronger" trope Shounen uses from time to time. I fukks with this

waiting for him too drop this

bvVrC5e.gif

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I fukks with the Mask dude but Renji about to put him in the hall of pain. As bad ass as kensei is, Kubo just worfed him to show just how much stronger renji and by extension ichigo are.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOO @ the masked fakkit taking out all 5 of them... smh, and I thought Kensei was bad ass with his entrance....

Renji bout to bring a world or pain to some quincies...lawwwwd the bodies caught gonna be immaculate, he gonna do it all for the GAWD Byakuya... :lawd: