Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The title of this thread applied to what i felt reading the chapter this week

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i see them getting bodied and ichigo coming to save them...

You think they went through all those upgrades just to take L's? I think they'll beat some commanders but be left too beat up to help out with the rest of opponents, or that 1st in command will come for a mop up duty and then Kenpachi will fight him...that'd leave Ishida and Bach for Ichigo (Still expecting Ishida to try and betray Bach).

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
i see them getting bodied and ichigo coming to save them...

Renji probably won't need saving, If that mural is anything to go by he'll be the one that ends up facing Bazz B. Kubo has been hinting for some time that Renji is already captain level. I won't say he's surpassed Byakuya but he can hang with the big boys now.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
You think they went through all those upgrades just to take L's? I think they'll beat some commanders but be left too beat up to help out with the rest of opponents, or that 1st in command will come for a mop up duty and then Kenpachi will fight him...that'd leave Ishida and Bach for Ichigo (Still expecting Ishida to try and betray Bach).

the fox dude upgrade had the consequence of being an automatic L..:yeshrug:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe how good Bleach has gotten and who'd have thought that it would surpass Naruto this same time last year especially after that godawful FullBringer Arc.

Naruto been blah for a good while now. I knew Bleach will end up taking its spot a few months after this arc started last year

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto been blah for a good while now. I knew Bleach will end up taking its spot a few months after this arc started last year
Yea man they really dropped the ball with the Ninja War arc. So disappointing. Kishi could've made this arc so epic but he dropped the ball big time.