Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I like it, 2 blades for 2 halves...

Just wait unitl he brings out his bankai :gladbron:

Combining those two swords.....doesn't it look a little bit like a bow? It feels as if they're gonna do something with that and tap into his Quincy side.

gy_zpsb477d2b3.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not nonsense, if you actually observed Ishida's mentality from the very start, he was anti-shinigami. The only reason he ever befriended Ichigo was because he didnt see him as a real shinigami. He remarked several times during each arc that he isnt helping SS, he's helping Ichigo.

He's always been an understated character, even drawn as one who will not wear his intentions on his shoulder like Ichigo. He has his reasoning to hate SS and never stopped, just that battles were beneficial to set it all aside to save his friends or his hometown. Now he'll unlock all his power and likely have a "Be All and End ALL" fight with Ichigo to wrap the manga up. Im actually pleased that its come full circle as opposed to presenting a new boss. Making the Final Arc about Ishida and Ichigo makes you have much more personal investment and nostalgia when the end comes and one dies assumingly. Its like Naruto and Sasuke, but done the right way and not :deadhorse: Cant wait...

:lupe:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Holy shyt :ohmy: i wanna see this nikkas new power

I still think ishida will be the one to make make peace with the death gods. :manny:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Its not nonsense, if you actually observed Ishida's mentality from the very start, he was anti-shinigami. The only reason he ever befriended Ichigo was because he didnt see him as a real shinigami. He remarked several times during each arc that he isnt helping SS, he's helping Ichigo.

He's always been an understated character, even drawn as one who will not wear his intentions on his shoulder like Ichigo. He has his reasoning to hate SS and never stopped, just that battles were beneficial to set it all aside to save his friends or his hometown. Now he'll unlock all his power and likely have a "Be All and End ALL" fight with Ichigo to wrap the manga up. Im actually pleased that its come full circle as opposed to presenting a new boss. Making the Final Arc about Ishida and Ichigo makes you have much more personal investment and nostalgia when the end comes and one dies assumingly. Its like Naruto and Sasuke, but done the right way and not :deadhorse: Cant wait...

This, but do you think Uryu is really about that nazi life tho? :lupe: He may not care for Soul Society as an institution like that but he is cool with some shinigami. It's going to be interesting to see how he interacts with Nemu, Rukia, Renji, and more importantly Ichigo. Considering these people are arguably his "friends".

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Ishida low key has been my favorite character outside of Hollow Ichigo since his fight with Mayumi when he went god mode.

Still not totally convinced he is with them 100%, I think he might be using them to reach his full potential. Can't wait to see where it leads to.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Plot twist is straight nonsense

I'm gonna assume he's double agenting it and will turn on the Sternritters when he gets a chance (but Juha Bach will have figured it out or some nonsense to keep Ichigo the main character)...because that is some dumb ish!

Edit: The only thing I could see pushing him against SS would be the experiments that Shinigami had been doing to Quincies, but I figured that was forgiven when dude saved his damned life later on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i've never seen a true indication of him wanting to crush SS especially knowing that will put him against his friends and former allies. he's put his life on the line for some of them including Ichigo and now all of a sudden he randomly does a face turn heel.

its nonsense and uncharacteristic of what we've seen of him long since his introduction.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Juhabach killed his momma. Ain't NO WAY he's gonna let that shyt slide after he gets all of that power.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i've never seen a true indication of him wanting to crush SS especially knowing that will put him against his friends and former allies. he's put his life on the line for some of them including Ichigo and now all of a sudden he randomly does a face turn heel.

its nonsense and uncharacteristic of what we've seen of him long since his introduction.

Think back, I mean really think back and just how many times did Kubo ever really show the development of Ishida? Hardly ever. We got rare 3 panel glimpses of training once or twice but never any internal dialogue with the exception of his Dad helping him regain his Quincy powers and just what was the rare dialogue consisting of? His dad pointing out his objective as a Quincy and how helping Ichigo is a technicality. You keep saying friends but Ishida has never canonly associated with shinigami. You barely see him associate with his human friends outside of battling.