Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yall are gonna act like just because Kubo had an ending planned out a long time ago that he hasn't been winging this story for years :heh:

I honestly only think he made up a lot of how the fights went down in the fake karakura town arc/The Aizen fight.

nikka made Aizen so powerful he got stuck and said "fukk it"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I honestly only think he made up a lot of how the fights went down in the fake karakura town arc/The aizen fight. nikka made Aizen so powerful he got stuck and said "fukk it"
Aizen probably to this day doesn't have a nailed down Bankai. I'm willing to bet nor does Urahara.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aizen probably to this day doesn't have a nailed down Bankai. I'm willing to bet nor does Urahara.

I wouldn't be surprised lol. They're probably gonna end up being so over the top just because of the high expectations

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did Aizen ever really need a bankai though?
well considering he'd probably never been pushed to the point of defeat in his life till Ichigo showed up and gave up his powers to that stalemate there was never a point he had to use it.
I wouldn't be surprised lol. They're probably gonna end up being so over the top just because of the high expectations
i don't think you'll ever see either. Urahara is just a tease character. he never really does anything but is supposedly uberpowerful but his power is like a unicorn or bigfoot. as for Aizen if he ever gets out he's so over powered he'll never have to use it.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well considering he'd probably never been pushed to the point of defeat in his life till Ichigo showed up and gave up his powers to that stalemate there was never a point he had to use it.

i don't think you'll ever see either. Urahara is just a tease character. he never really does anything but is supposedly uberpowerful but his power is like a unicorn or bigfoot. as for Aizen if he ever gets out he's so over powered he'll never have to use it.

I see your point about Aizen, unless he somehow loses his Powers we probably won't see it.

I'm still hoping for Urahara to have to get his hands dirty tho. Outside of the Aizen fight we never seen him in the frontlines of a battle.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Are folks really talking about Aizen being overpowered when the kid who made him sit down was only supposedly using a fraction of his power?

Unless Ichigo has to start from square 1 again with learning an initial release then he's gonna be able to clear out everyone outside of the commander and squad zero

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are folks really talking about Aizen being overpowered when the kid who made him sit down was only supposedly using a fraction of his power?

Unless Ichigo has to start from square 1 again with learning an initial release then he's gonna be able to clear out everyone outside of the commander and squad zero
Ichigo lost to Aizen. Urahara's xanatos gambit defeated Aizen in the end. If Urahara hadn't done that Ichigo would have likely been killed as he stood there powerless. Aizen was gonna off dude before that trap that had nothing to do with Ichigo got him.

teacher

All Star
Daps

Aizen was shook of the captain commander who was gonna kill Aizen with his shika who lost to juha Bach using his bankai....:ohhh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your point about Aizen, unless he somehow loses his Powers we probably won't see it.

I'm still hoping for Urahara to have to get his hands dirty tho. Outside of the Aizen fight we never seen him in the frontlines of a battle.

He didnt looked that impressive in his small batttle with Yammi(pre-release)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
how did the dude making the sword know what Zangetsu(old man) looked like? :patrice: