Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOO I CALLED THIS shyt WAYYY BACK

Ichigo & Ishida are cousins LMAOOO

+

That nikka at the end looks like Ichigo when he goes Hollow form.. Im guessing something happened that led to Masaki being infected with its reiatsu, so when they had Ichigo, there was a mixture of reiatsus flowing in him...

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping its not some type of ichigo=jesus type of thing. I'm currently leaning towards somehow masaki getting impregnated by that vasto lorde pictured at the end of the chapter an ichigo being the new messiah type deal for the vasto lordes. I don't think isshin is the daddy...

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Hollow actually might be the one that killed Masaki and not Grand Fisher

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Vasto Lordes eat hollows to evolve. That nikka eating Shinigami like it's other hollow.

A good discussion on Vasto Lordes: Forum:Vasto Lorde - Bleach Wiki - Your guide to the Bleach manga and anime series

Bout time Kubo has brought a Vasto Lorde back into Bleach.

I can see Isshin Shiba being forced to use the ultimate getsuyga in order to fight one.

Vasto Lordes are supposed to be more powerful than most Captain-level shinigami. I think everyone forgets how powerful the top 4 espada (who were arrancarized vasto-lordes) during the fake karukara town arc. Took four captains to bring stark down, Hitsuguya didn't even phase Halibel (got taken out by Aizen tho), Baragan got double teamed by a captain and vizard and the captain commander took out the other one. Hitsuguya did say 10 Vasto Lordes would wipe out Soul Society but they really only faced 4 plus the captains and vizards used teamwork. They would've lost without the vizards.

Daps
Reppin
London
I'm sure Ulquiorra was a Vastro Lorde too. I refuse to believe that many people other than Vastro Lorde Ichigo would have given him trouble in his second form.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Vasto Lordes eat hollows to evolve. That nikka eating Shinigami like it's other hollow.

A good discussion on Vasto Lordes: Forum:Vasto Lorde - Bleach Wiki - Your guide to the Bleach manga and anime series

Bout time Kubo has brought a Vasto Lorde back into Bleach.

I can see Isshin Shiba being forced to use the ultimate getsuyga in order to fight one.

Vasto Lordes are supposed to be more powerful than most Captain-level shinigami. I think everyone forgets how powerful the top 4 espada (who were arrancarized vasto-lordes) during the fake karukara town arc. Took four captains to bring stark down, Hitsuguya didn't even phase Halibel (got taken out by Aizen tho), Baragan got double teamed by a captain and vizard and the captain commander took out the other one. Hitsuguya did say 10 Vasto Lordes would wipe out Soul Society but they really only faced 4 plus the captains and vizards used teamwork. They would've lost without the vizards.

Kubo wrote that arc in such a fukked up way that it was impossible to figure out power levels. White hair, cherry blossoms, unohana and the old man were the four strongest and they held their power in check. From the looks of it Unohana could've slayed the top 4 if she went bankai by herself and so could the old man, but Kubo had them hold back for no reason. Stark was strong, but shikai cherry blossom was keeping up. I don't think we're ever going to be able to say for sure who's stronger than who because he had captain level folks suppressing their bankai

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Kubo wrote that arc in such a fukked up way that it was impossible to figure out power levels. White hair, cherry blossoms, unohana and the old man were the four strongest and they held their power in check. From the looks of it Unohana could've slayed the top 4 if she went bankai by herself and so could the old man, but Kubo had them hold back for no reason. Stark was strong, but shikai cherry blossom was keeping up. I don't think we're ever going to be able to say for sure who's stronger than who because he had captain level folks suppressing their bankai
Those captains were scared of Aizen's illusions so they sent everyone else to do their dirty work. Kinda like the government.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I'm hoping its not some type of ichigo=jesus type of thing. I'm currently leaning towards somehow masaki getting impregnated by that vasto lorde pictured at the end of the chapter an ichigo being the new messiah type deal for the vasto lordes. I don't think isshin is the daddy...

I don't think it's quite this, but the similarity of this hollow's design and Ichigo's resurrection design aren't coincidental. This thing has something to do with his birth.

Remember what Ginjo said about Fullbringers and how they get their powers? It is kind of weird how Ichigo was just able to acquire those abilities right off the bat, even for him...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ichigo's mom was NO JOKE! It makes no sense that she got dropped by that wack Hollow when he was a kid...she must sacrifice her powers at some point in this arc I guess (maybe to get out of her arranged marriage?)