Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
no bleach next week kubo going to germany that week

probably come back with some more german names and history to add to bleach in the process

WTF is this...We're getting one of the big three dropping a chapter a week. We better get an extended OP.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, that caught me eye too. I had to stop and say, "wait...what?"

This and the Ishida family dynamics is making this quite the interesting flashback. Especially the scene with Ryuken's mother, who may as well have "VANDENREICH" flashing above her head in neon.

i just re read that shyt im in :smh:

so let me get this straight ryuu mom is masaki aunt so they related and trying to get married :snoop:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Good chapter, I know people complain about flashbacks or whatever but I think Kubo is pretty good at it. (Pendulum Arc) Kubo is really hitting his stride, I don't want him to let up. shyt getting realer than a mother. I'm getting hype for this Vandereich fight round 2. You know it's gonna be good because Kubo isn't rushing.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
i just re read that shyt im in :smh:

so let me get this straight ryuu mom is masaki aunt so they related and trying to get married :snoop:

Cousin marriage is fairly common in history, and actually still easily found throughout the world. As a matter of fact, it's completely legal in Japan and in 18 States. Between North America, South America and Europe, there are only 3 countries with total bans on cousin marriage.

I barely registered it when it came up in the chapter. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept reading.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Man they have alot of incestual under tones in quite a few manga bro. I be like:childplease:

How you think they keep them blood line techniques from dying out in Naruto? :youngsabo: Some Uchiha was giving they auntie, cousin, sister, moms the D. :ufdup: Don't act surprised now. You know they was tripping on some retard mutant powers. Sasuke's mom is probably his auntie too, no lie.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cousin marriage is fairly common in history, and actually still easily found throughout the world. As a matter of fact, it's completely legal in Japan and in 18 States. Between North America, South America and Europe, there are only 3 countries with total bans on cousin marriage.

I barely registered it when it came up in the chapter. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept reading.

i knew that but wasnt expecting it in bleach. ive watched anime's like that shyt dont bother me at all

im more use too it being known off the bat not towards the end of a manga let alone this one just seemed so damn random but it is what it is :yeshrug::yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man they have alot of incestual under tones in quite a few manga bro. I be like:childplease:

trust i know i use to live in japan just wasnt expecting it in bleach be diff it is was throughout the whole series shyt was like a big ass curveball too me :what:

didnt see that coming but oh well :manny:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess this explains how Ichigo and Kaien look similar. They're cousins.

Also, explains that Isshin was in a noble house. It's kinda silly that no one sat down and explained this before to Ichigo since most of the folks that have been helping him out did so because of his pops.

You will soon find out the "expirement" that is Ichigo

there's a reason why he manifests all types of powers....and the connection to the Shiba clan

calh45

Cal
Daps
How you think they keep them blood line techniques from dying out in Naruto? :youngsabo: Some Uchiha was giving they auntie, cousin, sister, moms the D. :ufdup: Don't act surprised now. You know they was tripping on some retard mutant powers. Sasuke's mom is probably his auntie too, no lie.

:merchant:

Damn.

I really ain't think about that before. I made jokes about Hashirama watering down his gene pool last week, but I ain't think about how the Uchiha and Hyuga just all walking around with the same eyes. What does it say about Sas and Itachi's parents that both of their sons are both Uchiha prodigies......:scusthov:

calh45

Cal
Daps

:leon:

You know what this reminds me of?

Remember when Nel's mask got broken and she turned into a kid........

It can't be that simple, can it? Ichigo's "mom" broke his mask and he turned into a child so her and Isshin decided to raise him because he lost his memories.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:leon:

You know what this reminds me of?

Remember when Nel's mask got broken and she turned into a kid........

It can't be that simple, can it? Ichigo's "mom" broke his mask and he turned into a child so her and Isshin decided to raise him because he lost his memories.

That wouldn't explain his quincy powers or fake reiatsu.