Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Goddammit, nothing at all of note happened in this chapter. But how long ago was this that Isshin could look so young? Did he just start aging like a human when he lost his powers?

Nice little setup though.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bleach 529 - Read Bleach 529 Online - Page 3

isshin comfirmed a MAIN HOUSEHOLD ROYALTY AS KIBA CLAN

toshori and rangiku know who he is and if im correct saw him during the fullbring arc so they probably talked their

Wondering what aizen meant and HE SHOULD BE THE FINAL VILLAIN

They never saw him, when uraraha came to SS to collect their spiritual energy, isshin did not want to come.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I guess this explains how Ichigo and Kaien look similar. They're cousins.

Also, explains that Isshin was in a noble house. It's kinda silly that no one sat down and explained this before to Ichigo since most of the folks that have been helping him out did so because of his pops.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bleach 530 - Read Bleach 530 Online - Page 3

wasnt expecting that so isshin stole ryuu girl basically
then again he wasnt too pleased bout being forced either to marry her if she aint happy

and that hallow that caused problems is basically ichigo full hallow transformation the same one that took out ulquirror :leon:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Bleach 530 - Read Bleach 530 Online - Page 3

wasnt expecting that so isshin stole ryuu girl basically
then again he wasnt too pleased bout being forced either to marry her if she aint happy

and that hallow that caused problems is basically ichigo full hallow transformation the same one that took out ulquirror :leon:

Yeah, that caught me eye too. I had to stop and say, "wait...what?"

This and the Ishida family dynamics is making this quite the interesting flashback. Especially the scene with Ryuken's mother, who may as well have "VANDENREICH" flashing above her head in neon.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, that caught me eye too. I had to stop and say, "wait...what?"

This and the Ishida family dynamics is making this quite the interesting flashback. Especially the scene with Ryuken's mother, who may as well have "VANDENREICH" flashing above her head in neon.

Yeah, I was irked at the flashback but this just got really interesting with everything you mentioned. The hollow being Ichigo's form is the most intriguing though...I also like that Ichigo's mother has a lot of his personality, but not in a Naruto way where his mom is his personality and his father is his abilities and look...Both Ichigo's parents have similar traits that you can see in Ichigo.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
no bleach next week kubo going to germany that week

probably come back with some more german names and history to add to bleach in the process