Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think Bleach might have my favorite character designs of any anime. Captains thought it was going well, until it wasn't. Urahara might end up coming up big for them, not sure what happened to her in OG series but would be cool if Yoruichi made an appearance.

Not sure how old the Japanese voice actors are, but the old man sounding ones always sound cool describing some technique.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Didn’t BG9 kill that girl in the manga?:mjlol:
Yup, impaled her through a pillar and threatened to disembowel her if he didn't answer. They definitely decided to curve that one.

This episode was great, especially my boy Bazz just having fun out here and Mayuri with his arrogant bullshyt as usual. The fact that they actually thought they'd found a solution without their Bankai is still hilarious but admirable at the same time. You took a massive L, you lay there and die or you can bounce back. :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There’s no reason for this season to be this good and the earlier seasons to be trash

Yes there is brother….

It’s called Progressive Evolution

Your latest work should always be your best work. If the best thing you did was something from the past and you still create.

You’re a hack

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yes there is brother….

It’s called Progressive Evolution

Your latest work should always be your best work. If the best thing you did was something from the past and you still create.

You’re a hack
Nah it’s probably a different studio or they got a bigger budget:mjlol: