Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
bankai stealing gimmick is wack

Basically decreases fight quality / intensity

Also dumb and out of character for the captains to say yolo and use their bankais

Man i forgot how bad bleach plotlines are

Gotta remember what he is bruh. Outside of his father and Yhwach, no one really knows Ichigo's true heritage.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
bankai stealing gimmick is wack

Basically decreases fight quality / intensity

Also dumb and out of character for the captains to say yolo and use their bankais

Man i forgot how bad bleach plotlines are
1. Why?
2. Increases tension though
3. How else are they going to beat Quincy who are running through them easily?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
1. Why?
As Byakuya clearly stated, these are opponents that they cannot beat without their bankai. So they could either roll the dice or die on the spot. In addition they then were able to obtain & relay Intel regarding the Stern Ritters.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
As Byakuya clearly stated, these are opponents that they cannot beat without their bankai. So they could either roll the dice or die on the spot. In addition they then were able to obtain & relay Intel regarding the Stern Ritters.
1. Why?

1 + 2. Wouldn't it make for a more entertaining experience to have powered up opponents winning the fair one? The hueco mundo arc was dope because we got to see full power captains vs full power vasto lordes.

I dont want to see Byakuya reduced to Yamcha / Krillin / Side character status.

3. Byakuya literally said "Sasikabe's report said they steal bankais". Then he said "ehh, whatever, they seal bankais". Then he got his bankai stole and said "they steal bankais actually, Renji dont use yours"

Had me like :dahell:

Seemed smarter chocie was waiting on Mayuir to figure out how to counter their stealing technique

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Forgot how dumb the captains were using their Bankai’s when they knew the Quincies had a trump card against them, sealing or otherwise.

Mayuri: “Whatever you do, don’t use your Bankai till my studies are %100 complete.”:whoa:

All the captains: “I GOT AN IDEA, LETS USE OUR BANKAI!”:gladbron:

Mayuri: “I just said DONT use your Bankai’s goofy!”:dahell:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
1 + 2. Wouldn't it make for a more entertaining experience to have powered up opponents winning the fair one? The hueco mundo arc was dope because we got to see full power captains vs full power vasto lordes.

3. Byakuya literally said "Sasikabe's report said they steal bankais". Then he said "ehh, whatever, they seal bankais". Then he got his bankai stole and said "they steal bankais actually, Renji dont use yours"

Seemed smarter chocie was waiting on Mayuir to figure out how to counter their stealing technique
Don't get me wrong breh, you have a fair point but like I said, they were literally about to die and they knew it. Waiting on Mayuri would of course be ideal but they just didn't have the time.

Also, they were under the impression that their Bankai would be sealed, which is why they were shocked that instead it was stolen. A seal can be broken or subverted. Stealing? They never anticipated the literal soul of their Zanpaktou being taken.

This is uncharted territory.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Entertaining in visually maybe but that isn't all what entertainment is. Hachigen fighting Barrigan was one of the best fights in Bleach because of him figuring how to beat his opponent without brute force imo. They are already engaged in battle Wait for what? Death? WTF. Nobody knows when this motherfukker is coming up with something. And they thought their bankai's were getting SEALED. Not jacked from their zanpakuto's completely.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Forgot how dumb the captains were using their Bankai’s when they knew the Quincies had a trump card against them, sealing or otherwise.

Mayuri: “Whatever you do, don’t use your Bankai till my studies are %100 complete.”:whoa:

All the captains: “I GOT AN IDEA, LETS USE OUR BANKAI!”:gladbron:

Mayuri: “I just said DONT use your Bankai’s goofy!”:dahell:

Man, thats what im saying

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Please let it be my nikka Grimmy saving the day:mjgrin:
But I got a feeling it’s Yoruichi
Zarakai:myman::damn:
Captain Commander:damn: