Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The vastolordes turned out to be such disappointments after all the hype. Starkk should have gotten a better death than he got.

Steinritters definitely got that nazi energy down

Learning the all the terminology

Wandenreich = Quincy military unit
steinritters = elite fighting unit in the wandenreich

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Episode 2:damn:

Halibel got bodied like that
Halibel, Starrk, and Barragan all deserved better. Soul Society legitimately some hoes for jumping them like 4-5 on 1 to get a struggle W.

At least it looks like Halibel got to run the fair one, unfortunately it was against Yhwach. :picard:

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
never watched....when me n the kids are done with one piece this up next

Just to let you know breh, as someone who is caught up on the One Piece manga and anime,

The anime has been going for 22 years breh. Twenty-two YEARS. :whoo:1000+ episodes in. It's a commitment at this point.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Just to let you know breh, as someone who is caught up on the One Piece manga and anime,

The anime has been going for 22 years breh. Twenty-two YEARS. :whoo:1000+ episodes in. It's a commitment at this point.

Is there a one piece abridged I can watch that is less of a commitment?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember the arc having everyone very hype to start even in the manga...but this feels like they're gonna put the care in to fix at least some of the flaws that dragged it down (mainly that it was blatantly rushed to its conclusion). That third episode was epic as hell. There are some moments from the arc that I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing animated.