Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
No don't do it, it's disappointing:to:

Here's a representation of the final arc
WiltedDiligentDavidstiger-max-14mb.gif

Yeah I think I remember some of the issues with the arc, but you know what... Ain't no getting off this train. Maybe the anime when it returns will fix some of these issues. Once it returns, it'll be one of the most watched and hyped of the season, and the story's been done for years, so there's a lot of room to really flesh things out and edit.

On a completely unrelated note, how do people feel about Tosen and his character arc? Cause the whole time I was watching it, I thought of Coli nikkas on here calling him a c00n. :mjlol:

His bankai? :ehh:
His Hollowfication/Visored Form? :whoo:
His Resurreccion Form? :huhldup::pachaha::mjlol:nikka turned into a poop fly. I agree with Komamura though, dude didn't even need the power-ups. He lost himself in the path to revenge and plunged himself into darkness. Sad to see, honestly. Dude blew up and Aizen hit the :youngsabo: and said nothing.

Actually in a way, he's similar to Gin in how he chose to become a shinigami, which is cool when you think about it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah I think I remember some of the issues with the arc, but you know what... Ain't no getting off this train. Maybe the anime when it returns will fix some of these issues. Once it returns, it'll be one of the most watched and hyped of the season, and the story's been done for years, so there's a lot of room to really flesh things out and edit.

On a completely unrelated note, how do people feel about Tosen and his character arc? Cause the whole time I was watching it, I thought of Coli nikkas on here calling him a c00n. :mjlol:

His Resurreccion Form? :huhldup::pachaha::mjlol:nikka turned into a poop fly. I agree with Komamura though, dude didn't even need the power-ups. He lost himself in the path to revenge and plunged himself into darkness. Sad to see, honestly. Dude blew up and Aizen hit the :youngsabo: and said nothing.

Actually in a way, he's similar to Gin in how he chose to become a shinigami, which is cool when you think about it.

I was supremely disappointed in Tousen. Breh was smooth and cold with it for so long & then finally got his sight only to turn into a fukking lame. He lost all his characteristic strategies and reflexes to go all in on that basura fly transformation.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah breh, I'm not arguing with none of these nikkas. Just going to enjoy this last arc negativity free. :blessed:
You'll probably won't enjoy it. It's like watching your teams QB fumble the ball on a game winning drive in the red zone on 4th and goal and the other team runs it back for 6 as time expires.

Not sure you saw how Naruto ended but that's Shakespeare in comparison to how Bleach ended. Bleach leaves major issues unclear or unresolved and the entire final resolution is a giant ass pull that comes out of nowhere to resolve a conflict that couldn't be properly resolved because the final boss was too powerful.

The whole series is resolved with an improperly foreshadowed deus ex machina. I will say there's a particular deserving character that gets to briefly shine in those final moments though.

You can literally tell Tite Kubo just gave up and rushed to the ending.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Breh don't set yourself up for that. The anime is more than likely just gonna give it to you straight from the manga. Even if they polish it its still gonna be a polished turd.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You'll probably won't enjoy it. It's like watching your teams QB fumble the ball on a game winning drive in the red zone on 4th and goal and the other team runs it back for 6 as time expires.

Not sure you saw how Naruto ended but that's Shakespeare in comparison to how Bleach ended. Bleach leaves major issues unclear or unresolved and the entire final resolution is a giant ass pull that comes out of nowhere to resolve a conflict that couldn't be properly resolved because the final boss was too powerful.

The whole series is resolved with an improperly foreshadowed deus ex machina. I will say there's a particular deserving character that gets to briefly shine in those final moments though.

You can literally tell Tite Kubo just gave up and rushed to the ending.

Trying not to Neg on my day off. :unimpressed:

Rest assured that I kept up with each release as it dropped during it's original run. Unlike most, I enjoyed 90% of the Thousand Year Arc. No, I'm not interested in debating it with you or having this conversation for the 2,435th time.

Now like I said, I'm going to sit back and enjoy one of my favorite Arcs, in peace. :unimpressed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trying not to Neg on my day off. :unimpressed:

Rest assured that I kept up with each release as it dropped during it's original run. Unlike most, I enjoyed 90% of the Thousand Year Arc. No, I'm not interested in debating it with you or having this conversation for the 2,435th time.

Now like I said, I'm going to sit back and enjoy one of my favorite Arcs, in peace. :unimpressed:
If that was one of your favorite arcs Hueco Mundo must have been God tier.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I was supremely disappointed in Tousen. Breh was smooth and cold with it for so long & then finally got his sight only to turn into a fukking lame. He lost all his characteristic strategies and reflexes to go all in on that basura fly transformation.

Facts. You could tell that breh was incredibly strong and capable since Aizen kept him and Gin as his right hand men. Plus the way he dealt with Grimmjow (granted it was a surprise attack, but...) spoke volumes about how strong he was. AND the man is blind as well. :mindblown: So when he eventually came back, dude was just consumed by his own darkness and let himself self-destruct (quite literally) over his thirst for power. Komamura spoke nothing but facts during the fight, and Komamura STILL found it inside himself to try and save him instead of outright giving up long ago and resort to killing him. :wow: Speaks volumes, cause if it was Hitsugaya, Byakuya or Kenpachi, they would've decided to kill him off general principle. :heh:

Breh don't set yourself up for that. The anime is more than likely just gonna give it to you straight from the manga. Even if they polish it its still gonna be a polished turd.

I mean it's definitely possible that's the road they'll take, but it'd be a missed opportunity if they don't make some changes or flesh things out that Kubo wasn't able to do during the latter half. The manga's been done for years, the anime has been done for even longer. And contrary to popular belief, I don't think we ever received an official release date for the anime's return. People assumed it was this year, but that announcement video actually had XXXX as the year. The reason why I bring that up is because it makes me wonder if they're planning on doing a lot more than what people think they're going to do with it, otherwise we would've gotten a release date at the tail end of 2020. We still don't really know what's coming, except for the fact that it's getting a midnight slot, so it won't be censored.

Of course, it's all optimism, so I'm cautious about it, but who knows? If done right, the series could get the respect it deserves if it executes on all the right things. Plus Kubo has Burn The Witch in the pipeline, so you never know.