Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Troll GAWD has returned. :blessed:

We byke :ohlawd: :dj2:

Since when were you under the impression that this was over?:troll:

3344888-aizen%202.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
i can't believe we got blount fans in 2020 :dead: even for filler - if you gotta make every established character dumber to make the story work, then you fukked up. not only that, but again, they basically ignored the ramifications of the previous season altogether

villain characters walked in circles and talked about nothing before being unceremoniously killed during ichigo's cloud-in-the-lifestream moment
rukia walking around with no sword because why the hell not
the quincy doing a whole of running away and not a lot of fighting
the lt's and captains being extra sleep

like yo, explain this breh

help me understand :unimpressed:

im not gonna be out here telling people they wrong to hate on macross frontier

I honestly dont even understand what your first paragraph even says no offense. Im talking abiut the FB arc and those villains were literally just to show how strong the other chracters got during the timeskip like I said which is a dirrct conseewuence of the earlier season, btw K still dont know what you mean by that. Also, I dont what you mean by the quincy running away? Askin? Nor do I remember the characters being dumbed down. They acted like they usaully do.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people want this trash animated so bad?:mindblown:
I loved Bleach at one point but this arc was straight HORRIBLE.:scust:
The only way this is not going to be trash is if they add some filler to tie up all the unanswered plot lines.:why:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
it's not suspenseful or even enjoyable to watch these villains constantly not actually be dead when their bodies are destroyed. in fact it hasn't been for quite some time now:francis:

wrap it up Kubo!:pacspit:

for old times sake
incredulous.gif

haschwald telling uryu his power could give ywach problems

this dude ywach just leaves everyone alive to come after him one last time. if this were a game a save point would be right next to the door:deadmanny:

he randomly absorbs his remaining quincy guys. anybody remember that chicken guy had like a million little clones running around? yeah well it doesnt matter anymore it didnt even get screen time.

what does ichigo's new bankai even do?

unless the anime reworks some plot points and adds/finishes the fights, what's the point of this being back?:ld:

I'll wait for further news, but as of now I'm skeptical. hype doesn't change the fact the last arc was a train wreck

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
They better change the m**f** pace and scenario of the arc.
Too much bullshyt. And I do not want the fukking moron of the previous arc.