Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Another shot at finishing the story properly hopefully.

At least we'll get to see the black zero squad member in action, Urahara Bankai in action , Kenpachi in Beast mode and Yamamotos incredibly OP Bankai. That alone is going to be worth it.

Hopefully Kubo gives us a better idea of what Unohana's bankai is. :wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Another shot at finishing the story properly hopefully.

At least we'll get to see the black zero squad member in action, Urahara Bankai in action , Kenpachi in Beast mode and Yamamotos incredibly OP Bankai. That alone is going to be worth it.
:banderas: Demon kenpachi

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
wtf is aizen's bankai?
It doesn't exist. Hell what is Ichigo's bankai?It was stolen and we never even properly saw it nor the extent of his new powers. shyt is the biggest travesty of Bleach since Yammy being revealed as the strongest Espada then being dealt with off panel.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never getting to see Aizen's Bankai still pisses me off. fukk this manga and show. So many complaints...but I can't lie I still want to see Aizen animated in that chair talking shyt while scaring the hell out of everyone.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It doesn't exist. Hell what is Ichigo's bankai?It was stolen and we never even properly saw it nor the extent of his new powers. shyt is the biggest travesty of Bleach since Yammy being revealed as the strongest Espada then being dealt with off panel.

That's such a troll job that I could see Kubo doing that shyt :russ:

Man Kubo gave Ichigo too much shyt