Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall keep blaming Kubo for the last arc when its been out there forever that Jump rushed him to end it so so he just threw shyt out there. He planned that arc to span an additional 100 chapters to end the series but was told he'd only have x amount of time to do the arc so he just said fukk it. It wasnt done the way he wanted it to be done due to the time constraints so I dont shyt on the final product because it wasnt his vision.
:yeshrug:
his health failed him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall keep blaming Kubo for the last arc when its been out there forever that Jump rushed him to end it so so he just threw shyt out there. He planned that arc to span an additional 100 chapters to end the series but was told he'd only have x amount of time to do the arc so he just said fukk it. It wasnt done the way he wanted it to be done due to the time constraints so I dont shyt on the final product because it wasnt his vision.
100 chapters?

yeah fukk that :mjlol: we already got hiatus x hiatus retirement plan

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Will the anime fix it? Otherwise it will still be basura...animated basura :francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well at least we get to see Aizen and his chair.:mjlol:

100 Chapters?:snoop: Thank God they told him to wrap it up. That shyt would've been even more awful than it already was. Hell he could've actually wrote something instead of giving us chapters with pages full of facial expressions

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Y’all watching the anime? The have over 200 manga chapters to animate I hear.

Like most ppl here I was heavy on bleach, it was #2 behind Naruto. But again like most I stopped reading during the full bring arc.. it was so boring and trash..

I don’t know what happened during the full bring arc/Quincy war shyt can somebody point me in a direction where I can get a summary of what happened?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Will the anime fix it? Otherwise it will still be basura...animated basura :francis:
most of the problems with the anime came from them piling on filler as they were about to quickly overlap the manga

now that they got the roadmap, they can trim fat appropriately and make sure everything hitting the screen is worth the time spent