Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Y’all watching the anime? The have over 200 manga chapters to animate I hear.

Like most ppl here I was heavy on bleach, it was #2 behind Naruto. But again like most I stopped reading during the full bring arc.. it was so boring and trash..

I don’t know what happened during the full bring arc/Quincy war shyt can somebody point me in a direction where I can get a summary of what happened?
Fullbring arc was boring how? Just curious?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, why do you think that?
horrible villain, troped out emotional arc setup that had been used before in the series, horrible new characters, trash fights, had no carryover from the previous arc or resolution at all, dragged on forever because they had no idea how long it would need to last and it showed, etc

do you think it was good? because :huhldup:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
horrible villain, troped out emotional arc setup that had been used before in the series, horrible new characters, trash fights, had no carryover from the previous arc or resolution at all, dragged on forever because they had no idea how long it would need to last and it showed, etc

do you think it was good? because :huhldup:
Nah just want bad. The villain wasnt horrible to me. Emotional aspect seemed logical. I mean throwaway characters are throwaway characters. Dont know what youre talking about carry over from yhe earlier arc, literally deosnt make any sense, and it the arc was super short. Idk just seems when people shyt on bleach there arent any really good reasons and your post didnt really give me anything else beyond the usual vague subjective "this things were bad because they were bad." :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah just want bad. The villain wasnt horrible to me. Emotional aspect seemed logical. I mean throwaway characters are throwaway characters. Dont know what youre talking about carry over from yhe earlier arc, literally deosnt make any sense, and it the arc was super short. Idk just seems when people shyt on bleach there arent any really good reasons and your post didnt really give me anything else beyond the usual vague subjective "this things were bad because they were bad." :yeshrug:
naw you by yourself homie

i like some trash stuff too but trash is trash

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i can't believe we got blount fans in 2020 :dead: even for filler - if you gotta make every established character dumber to make the story work, then you fukked up. not only that, but again, they basically ignored the ramifications of the previous season altogether

villain characters walked in circles and talked about nothing before being unceremoniously killed during ichigo's cloud-in-the-lifestream moment
rukia walking around with no sword because why the hell not
the quincy doing a whole of running away and not a lot of fighting
the lt's and captains being extra sleep

like yo, explain this breh

help me understand :unimpressed:

im not gonna be out here telling people they wrong to hate on macross frontier

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i can't believe we got blount fans in 2020 :dead: even for filler - if you gotta make every established character dumber to make the story work, then you fukked up. not only that, but again, they basically ignored the ramifications of the previous season altogether

villain characters walked in circles and talked about nothing before being unceremoniously killed during ichigo's cloud-in-the-lifestream moment
rukia walking around with no sword because why the hell not
the quincy doing a whole of running away and not a lot of fighting
the lt's and captains being extra sleep

like yo, explain this breh

help me understand :unimpressed:

im not gonna be out here telling people they wrong to hate on macross frontier

I been said this anime sucked
Also has the shyttiest animation of all time

Takes too long to pick up

And people killed me for it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i actually forgot how tired this shyt was :mjlol:

the rukia vs riruka fight. jesus...

hyped fights btw

at least this bytch got a hit in before jobbing after 20+ episodes:dead:
I been said this anime sucked
Also has the shyttiest animation of all time

Takes too long to pick up

And people killed me for it
bleach got some of the most dramatic highs and lows in shounen. but you gotta realize that this arc was the worst of the worst

if they didn't want to animate shyt they should've just pulled an MHA and went slice of life for a few episodes at a time