Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Compared to this Narutos ending was a classic (I hated Narutos ending)
Naruto's ending wasn't bad but it should have been so much better. At least Naruto came full circle and had a proper ending. Looking back on it I can't even tell you what Bleach was about. Like with Naruto he wanted to be hokage and make the leaf better and he achieved that. There isn't a series long plot thread for Bleach. It was just a bunch of senseless battles for the sake of having them.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Remember that old Comissioner Gordon looking Quincy that:bustback:Kyorakus eye?

Last edited:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Did they ever expand on Aizen being the one who directed Ichigo's entire life? They dropped that bomb along with the "white" hollow storyline and just left it.

Then they changed it to Juha waiting for Ichigo all this time like he was the final piece for something.

Am i missing something?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ever expand on Aizen being the one who directed Ichigo's entire life? They dropped that bomb along with the "white" hollow storyline and just left it.

Then they changed it to Juha waiting for Ichigo all this time like he was the final piece for something.

Am i missing something?
Kubo delivered on that in the flashback when the royal guard was forging ichigo's new sword. I don't think he ever told why Juha wanted Ichigo or why would he side him.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What happened to Thor?

Kubo once again wrote himself into a fukking corner making him so powerful that the only way to get rid of him was to have Bach inexplicably absorb his powers and kill him.

I mean the guy got cut in half and had his head blown up. Really???

Three of the most powerful captains couldn't fukk with dude?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Remember The Fullbring? weren't they suppose to be doing something important this arc? I just realized we never got to see Shuhei's Bankai either. WORSE MANGA EVER.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall lost for reading this

IF YOU WANT CONSISTENT PLOT LINES, LEGIT WORLD BUILDING, CHARACTERS WITH PERSONALITY.....COME READ ONE PIECE

3372221_o.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yall lost for reading this

IF YOU WANT CONSISTENT PLOT LINES, LEGIT WORLD BUILDING, CHARACTERS WITH PERSONALITY.....COME READ ONE PIECE

3372221_o.gif
:camby: :mjlol::mjlol: Gomu Gomu spamming is the worst character move after Kage Bunshin and Getsuga Tenshou....

One Piece fight summary : "I'll bang my head on the wall 10 times, on the 11th time i will break it, or maybe 12th, 13th, 14th....." :russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: :mjlol::mjlol: Gomu Gomu spamming is the worst character move after Kage Bunshin and Getsuga Tenshou....

One Piece fight summary : "I'll bang my head on the wall 10 times, on the 11th time i will break it, or maybe 12th, 13th, 14th....." :russ:

Bleach summary:

toilet_paper_ass.jpg

Waste over a decade on the worst rated manga in jump brehs