Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I felt like the Naruto ending was kind of rushed to make way for the movie (they really should've just let Madara be the final villain, Kagura sucked) but it wasn't that bad. The final arc was entertaining and at least resolved most of the plot (Tobi's identity, how Madara survived against Hashirama, etc.) and we got to see a lot of characters from the past so I can't complain too much.

But I can't see how Bleach could possibly wrap up in one more chapter :wtf: much less have a decent epilogue.

Only thing I can think of is that there's going to be some sort of spinoff or anime continuation that hasn't been announced yet.

No anime or spinoff ratings were real low it's why it got canned unfortunately :manny:

But if they do its only way they can explain rest plot holes and other stuff :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
two fail sons who didn't live up to expectations

images

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Although there is still one more issue left, if the spoilers are true for this week, this may be one of the worst endings to a series of any kind.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Although there is still one more issue left, if the spoilers are true for this week, this may be one of the worst endings to a series of any kind.
Its true and its awful. Pretty chicken shyt of Kubo to end it like that but I shouldn't even be surprised.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
If the spoilers I read are true, this is about to be the worst ending of all time

I hope the special announcement SJ has planned for the 22nd is a spin off series or something. Can't end it like that

edit: heard this isn't the last chapter. We got two more and the last one is a full color page

Last edited:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Naruto's ending wasn't bad but it should have been so much better. At least Naruto came full circle and had a proper ending. Looking back on it I can't even tell you what Bleach was about. Like with Naruto he wanted to be hokage and make the leaf better and he achieved that. There isn't a series long plot thread for Bleach. It was just a bunch of senseless battles for the sake of having them.
I'm trying to figure out why Kubo never did anything substantial with Ichigos lack of ambition/direction despite constantly bringing it up as if it'd be relevant throughout the series.
He had so many opportunities to make Ichigo interesting beyond that as well, he later it out in the beginning of the series, but somewhere along the series Ichigo became a blank bleached slate with no rememberable qualities or moments, and anything else a main character or character for that matter needs.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I'm trying to figure out why Kubo never did anything substantial with Ichigos lack of ambition/direction despite constantly bringing it up as if it'd be relevant throughout the series.
He had so many opportunities to make Ichigo interesting beyond that as well, he later it out in the beginning of the series, but somewhere along the series Ichigo became a blank bleached slate with no rememberable qualities or moments, and anything else a main character or character for that matter needs.
he had plans then he discovered this.

cocaine.jpg

havent been the same since...Kublow