Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
A good post from GAF about all the remaining plot threads in Bleach that likely won't ever get addressed.
Some of those were answered and some of them don't need answering. Still a lot of shyt though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Those two kids that live with urahara are
Mod souls. There's other stuff that was answered in the anime only, thats why i said Bleach doesn't end with just the manga. Also unohanas abilities were explained already, just read it again. There will be books, databooks another season and probably another movie.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Now at the end I see that nothing even mattered. This series is trash. Kubo isnt some epic troll, he had no clue what to do. The lame Bankai reveals, the never-brought-up-again Quincy powers, the lame 1-second cameos, using that bullshyt of Ywach instakilling numerous quincies TWICE just to save time/cuz Kubo couldnt come up with something to do with them, the tagging along/"power boosts" (it was fukkin nothing) of the popular characters, etc.

You would think at bare minimum he would have something for Ichigo. Ichigo, the main goddam character, should have some sort of arc in the final fight of the goddam series. But Aizen and the arrow-ex-machina do all the work for him.

Wasting everyones goddamn time for a decade:pachaha:

I dont even wanna see Aizens bankai no more unless the final chapter is him murdering bytchigo and all his pals:mjlol:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Now at the end I see that nothing even mattered. This series is trash. Kubo isnt some epic troll, he had no clue what to do. The lame Bankai reveals, the never-brought-up-again Quincy powers, the lame 1-second cameos, using that bullshyt of Ywach instakilling numerous quincies TWICE just to save time/cuz Kubo couldnt come up with something to do with them, the tagging along/"power boosts" (it was fukkin nothing) of the popular characters, etc.

You would think at bare minimum he would have something for Ichigo. Ichigo, the main goddam character, should have some sort of arc in the final fight of the goddam series. But Aizen and the arrow-ex-machina do all the work for him.

Wasting everyones goddamn time for a decade:pachaha:

I dont even wanna see Aizens bankai no more unless the final chapter is him murdering bytchigo and all his pals:mjlol:
The best possible last chapter would be that all this was just an illusion that Aizen put on Ichigo and the chapter ends with him leaving Soul Society for Heoco Mundo.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Did Kubo ever explain what Juha Bach wanted to accomplish? :heh: Or was he that rare villain without a goal?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't think Naruto's ending was that bad outside of the way they handled Madara (:scust: ) That shyt is a masterpiece compared to this Bleach garbage. :trash::trash:

Naruto wasn't that bad. It should've ended after the Pain invasion. It got crazy when Naruto/Sasuke/Madara all got overpowered.

Bleach should've ended after they rescued Orihime from Hueco Mundo. That Fullbring arc was the start of the massive nosedive.

I don't read One Piece :yeshrug:
:why:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good shyt with Ichigo and Ishida pops coming through for 3.5 seconds. :dry::dry:

That shyt was gay AF. Them 2 were supposed to be ultra powerful and they came through on some "take this item before the boss battle!"

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Good shyt with Ichigo and Ishida pops coming through for 3.5 seconds. :dry::dry:

That shyt was gay AF. Them 2 were supposed to be ultra powerful and they came through on some "take this item before the boss battle!"

Stand on the sidelines while your sons get their ass whooped brehs.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I felt like the Naruto ending was kind of rushed to make way for the movie (they really should've just let Madara be the final villain, Kagura sucked) but it wasn't that bad. The final arc was entertaining and at least resolved most of the plot (Tobi's identity, how Madara survived against Hashirama, etc.) and we got to see a lot of characters from the past so I can't complain too much.

But I can't see how Bleach could possibly wrap up in one more chapter :wtf: much less have a decent epilogue.

Only thing I can think of is that there's going to be some sort of spinoff or anime continuation that hasn't been announced yet.