Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A good post from GAF about all the remaining plot threads in Bleach that likely won't ever get addressed.
Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 6
PART 1
If you remember anything else please mention it
(I think this is final version since there was nothing to add in the last thread)

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Mashiro
>Tenjiro's Shikai Ability
>Isane's Shikai Ability
>Iba's Shikai Name and Ability

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Unohona's Bankai Ability
>Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

>Chad
>Tessai
>Isshin
>Love
>Ryuken
>Ukitake
>Cyborg Kira
>Hisagi (using his bankai)
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
>Ichigo with his new bankai
PART 2
If you remember anything else please mention it

Main plot points unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>The Soul King organs
>Is the Soul King awake or sleeping?
>What is the Soul King in the first place
>Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
>Why wasn't the Antithesis taken?
>How Ishida survived Auswahlen? Twice
>Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
>Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
>Urahara´s endgame agenda and last words

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Halibel's fate
>Hisagi's training
>Matsumoto soul fukked
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>Why these kids look like Rukia and Reiji?
>How and why did Uryu survive Yhwach's cleaning when he was a child despite being impure?
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>The Shiba familiy
>How and when Isshin learned about Final Getsuga Tensho, and against who did he ever used it
>Orihime powers
>Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
>what was Karin doing that seemed "suspicious" when Ichigo lost his powers?
>Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
>The purpose of the Soul tickets that Kyoraku gave to Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro
>Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
>Yoruichi's god armor AND her brother
>Yachiru having Shikai
>Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
>Who are the other immortal prisoners in the SS Prison
>What was Rukia's first visit to the human world which she doesn't remember
>How you become a Vasto Lorde class hollow
>What happened to Lille Barro down in SS
>Where and what is doing the Royal Guard

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jesus. THAT many unanswered questions??????
The final battle with Aizen was better than what we got here too. Had Bleach have ended back then it would have been a better ending than what we will get. From the sound of it the last chapter might be a regular sized chapter too.

Daps
They didnt really explain Unohanas bankai but from the flashbacks it appears that she loved battle so much that she would heal her enemies just to prolong the fight

Thats what happened with the fight with Kenpachi.. Kenpachi was easy work to her (sorry Kenpachi fanboys) but everytime he was near death she healed him to continue the fight. Thats how the battle between them made sense in a way because Kenpachi would wear the eyepatch to make fights last longer

Looking at it though it appears that her bankai melts the victim away but its like cursed as she can't actually kill her opponents with it because of her thirst for battle.

In truth Unohana is the most interesting captain because her shikai and bankai weren't fully explained. Her Shikai was just some floating thing that apparently healed people and you only see it once.. but theres no way that her shikai doesn't have offensive abilities

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know people are saying SJ is at fault

but again people need to realize Kubo had 4 fukkIN YEARS from Feb 2012 till now.

The answers in bleach honestly dont even need 200 chaps at best the material that needed to be address was atleast 120 chapters.

But Kubo kept fukking around.

Infact I think Kubo had no plans or wasn't even intending to address the mysteries left in the series. Kubo was never a elaborating type of guy.

Kubo tends to bring things up then just drops them, and the times he does expand on it it turns out to be very disappointing.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Infact a good example of this is the Hell Realm

that shyt has not been brought up at all since the chapter we were introduce to it, since then not one character has mentioned it at all.

Yuha doesn't even mention it when he is talking about destroying the worlds he only talks about the 3 main ones(SS, Hueco, and real world)

If I remember right reason we have never gone to Hell world, is because apparently Kubo said he does not want to expand the world(I might be wrong, but I have seen other people say this is the reason we have not had a arc there)

I think that answer which probably shows Kubo's ideology as a writer and how Hell is handled in this series. Shows why Bleach is ending the way it is with so many questions left unanswered. This shyt has been happening since the beginning.

and why Bleach's universe is small compared to Naruto and very much small compared to One Piece. Kubo barely worldbuilds(and when he tries he doesn't expand on it)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Everything is on ONE PIECE to make big 3 look somewhat decent

Naruto and Bleach have both failed:scust:

Naruto wasn't that bad. It should've ended after the Pain invasion. It got crazy when Naruto/Sasuke/Madara all got overpowered.

Bleach should've ended after they rescued Orihime from Hueco Mundo. That Fullbring arc was the start of the massive nosedive.

I don't read One Piece :yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naruto wasn't that bad. It should've ended after the Pain invasion. It got crazy when Naruto/Sasuke/Madara all got overpowered.

Bleach should've ended after they rescued Orihime from Hueco Mundo. That Fullbring arc was the start of the massive nosedive.

I don't read One Piece :yeshrug:
nah bruh its not just that

when I say fail I mean series overall as well as other flaws.

and one of the reasons Naruto is considered so horrible with how everything came full circle is becasue he went against everything that Naruto is about, character treatment, and like Bleach off paneled fights( Kakashi vs 7 swordsman), and the out of nowhere space bytch that just popped up

As or One piece its not ending any time soon. So for us reading it its gonna be years from now before we see it in it's final last few stages.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I'm still feel that Fullbringer shyt could have been summed up in maybe 5 chapters.
After the Aizen fight it would have been cool to see Ichigo struggle while other characters gained stronger powers and see how shinigami powers affected his sisters.
It would have been cool to see HM being rebuilt by survivors from the arrancars for revenge.
Maybe see Nell become strong.
I mean shyt like the post with plot holes, so many questions I have.
I don't know anymore.
This nikka Kubo needs to commit that:mjlol: