Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
:francis: Bleach ending :francis:

Too many unanswered questions :francis: there are still Sternritters that are alive but I know Kubo is gonna deliver off screen fades :francis:

Where is Aizens bankai? :francis:
Shinjis bankai? :francis: he was the most useless captain in the entire arc.. got blown outta the sky by that chick who then got sonned by Komamuras new bankai

What was the point of Isshin even coming? You telling me he travelled just to be a backup dancer :francis:

The best moments from this arc? As random as it was.. Komamuras new bankai :ehh: If the anime was still running Im sure Kenpachis would look even more dope

In reality, Bleach should have ended after the fight with Aizen. Its clear that that was the best ending and it was quite bittersweet, to see Ichigo become so strong just to lose his shinigami powers in the end. Everything after that has simply been terrible fan service the fullbringer arc was straight garbage and this was even worse.

This actually had potential to be a solid arc but Kubo ruined it with all the pointless monologues, overpowered characters that were so OP that Kubo himself had to use an asspull to create a weakness, lack of backstory on villains, irrelevant main character.. theres just so much that went wrong :scust:

Daps
And if Aizen really got Madara'd like that somebody has to smack Kubo in the face :scust: there are way too many unanswered questions for this to just end like that :scust: if Yhwach really absorbed Aizen then he absorbed the Hogyoku thing too which technically means hes immortal :jbhmm: or that Aizen is actually dead :trash: . Knowing Kubo though, he'll asspull that moment and next chapter we'll probably see Aizen sitting in the palace as the soul king

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:francis: Bleach ending :francis:

Too many unanswered questions :francis: there are still Sternritters that are alive but I know Kubo is gonna deliver off screen fades :francis:

Where is Aizens bankai? :francis:
Shinjis bankai? :francis: he was the most useless captain in the entire arc.. got blown outta the sky by that chick who then got sonned by Komamuras new bankai

What was the point of Isshin even coming? You telling me he travelled just to be a backup dancer :francis:

The best moments from this arc? As random as it was.. Komamuras new bankai :ehh: If the anime was still running Im sure Kenpachis would look even more dope

In reality, Bleach should have ended after the fight with Aizen. Its clear that that was the best ending and it was quite bittersweet, to see Ichigo become so strong just to lose his shinigami powers in the end. Everything after that has simply been terrible fan service the fullbringer arc was straight garbage and this was even worse.

This actually had potential to be a solid arc but Kubo ruined it with all the pointless monologues, overpowered characters that were so OP that Kubo himself had to use an asspull to create a weakness, lack of backstory on villains, irrelevant main character.. theres just so much that went wrong :scust:
Remember when Ichigo went off to train with the zero squad so he could forge and master his new dual zanpakuto and new Bankai only so he could do absolutely nothing with those new powers and wait for Ishida to shoot an arrow so he could use his old zanpakuto in a single swing to defeat the big bad?

Bleach had so many meaningless plot threads like this in the final arc. So much wasted time when presently unanswered plot points could have been tackled instead.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So is Aizen dead WTF just happened? Yhwach's whole power doesnt even make sense. He can remake the future and see any possible outcome right? Then how the hell he didnt see Ishida shoot a damn arrow at him from behi...you knwo what fukk it I dont even care anymore. Someone put a bullet in the head of this manga already and put it out of its misery.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasted so much time on this garbage.

fukk Kubo, completely destroyed this shyt.

You shoulda stopped when Ichigo beat the GranFisher :umad:

The first 60 chapters of Bleach were the only good parts :umad:

Everything after the introduction of the soul society was pure shyt :mjlol:

I'm convinced someone else wrote the first 60 chapters, Kubo isn't capable of that good shyt:mjpls: