Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
I think I remember Ywach visiting Aizen when he was still locked up, maybe he activated his hypnosis then and Yhwach is currently under his control. :patrice:

XS6SWrO.png

Daps
Aizen is definitely coming within the next 5 chapters :mjlol: yall really think hes still bound to that chair? :mjlol: we all know Shunsui gave him those keys/he hypnotised him without him knowing :mjlol: soon we're gonna found out (through a Kubo asspull) that Aizens been using his zanpakutos abilities for a long time.

Yhwach is under Aizens hypnosis and he oeno :blessed:

This villain is so lame I don't even know how to pronounce his name :blessed:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
None of these Quincy's have any personality they have all been trash and their backstories Aizen>>>>>>>Evil Gold D Roger, Arrancars>>>>>>>> Quincies.

The fear quincy, the fire quincy and the mask quincy were the only good quincies from this arc. I liked the black quincy but when the nikka turned into a chicken, I knew it was all downhill. :mjpls: Tousen all over again.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Man come on :beli:

Ichigo talking that cash money and couldn't even flex them powers :laugh:

I mean I did wanna see what he could do tho :lupe: we been waiting forever for this

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
was anyone else bugging when the yall saw the 2nd spread of the bankai but it was cut broken

when I saw that 2nd spread I was :dwillhuh::why::what::childplease: then it took me a few seconds to realize whats happen:ohhh:

it would have took me a minute to read this but it took me 2 minutes.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kubo sucks at handling hax shyt

watch him fukk it up with some BS weakness Yhwach has.

or jave him doing something stupid similar to that nikka Gremmy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This antagonist is garbage. An overpowered generic villain that has none of the charisma of Aizen. If he can do everything and see everything why doesn't he just kill all the good guys and win right now?
Honestly Aizen wasn't that great or appealing. Only thing going for him that was good as a villian was how he fukked with peoples mind in the end of SS arc and through the Arrancar arc.

besides that his shyt was :francis: with his "when were you under the impression" and his stupid philosophy on life and being God level in power.

When I think about Kubo is not good with villians only type of antagonist he good at IMO is characters that are meant to be rivals to Ichigo (Renji/Grimmjow and Byaykuya/Ulquiorra)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Honestly Aizen wasn't that great or appealing. Only thing going for him that was good as a villian was how he fukked with peoples mind in the end of SS arc and through the Arrancar arc.

besides that his shyt was :francis: with his "when were you under the impression" and his stupid philosophy on life and being God level in power.

When I think about Kubo is not good with villians only type of antagonist he good at IMO is characters that are meant to be rivals to Ichigo (Renji/Grimmjow and Byaykuya/Ulquiorra)